Chapter 28: Interesting Night

Authors Note: PLEASE READ !
Warning !!! This chapter contains a somewhat R-rated scene so if you are 16 and below, or are not comfortable with reading this, well then dont.
As soon as you reach the asterisks (***) then the scene begins where Damian shows up in Ashley's room drunk and stuff goes down.
P.s. I'm not trying to write an erotica here, it's just some people enjoy these R- rated scenes and I myself don't mind them at all.
Don't hesitate to voice your opinion, I'd really like to know if you mind these scenes so I can either make more or discard them all together.
- Thanks Allie

Ashley:

I felt like a complete and total idiot for not knowing right away that Damian was my Mate.

All the signs were there; the exotic smell, the primal needs and of course the electricity.

I guess being around Damian had clouded my mind that I had forgotten, what had been nailed into my head as a young child.

I watched as Lance walked away hand In hand with his Mate, barely even paying attention to me.

I smiled, I was happy that my best friend had finally found his Mate.

That way I would no longer be able to hurt him.

My eyes strayed to Damian for a nano second, before I turned on my heel and walked away.

My mind clouded with anger and confusion; anger because it was obvious that Damian and Lindsey had been sleeping in the same room seeing as her suitcases were in the far corner.

Confused because I didn't know what to think about this whole situation.

All I knew for sure was that I had to find Ash and Bailey, as soon as possible so they wouldn't tell my dad about Damian being my mate.

With a sigh I decided that tonight was definitely not my night and headed out to look for Ash and Bailey.

Hopefully Bailey wasn't still angry at Ash, although it was my brothers fault for not telling her about his past with Raven.

It was obvious my brother wasn't a saint.

After not being able to contact him or Bailey through mind link I went up to their room.

No use, they weren't there too.

Finally giving up I decided to just do this the old fashioned way and write them a note.

After retrieving paper and a pen I wrote them a note to meet me in my room in the morning.

Exhausted of my night going downhill I just headed to my bedroom.

My mind filled with thought after thought and after a while I decided that I just needed to relax.

I filled my bathtub up with luke-warm water and added some bubbles to it, before I stripped and laid down. I put in my headphones and let myself relax and listen to "What we ain't got" by Jake Owen.

Country was my all time favorite genre of music.
"Aren't you right Jake." I muttered as I sang along to the lyrics.

I definitely wanted something I didn't have.

Damian Blackwoods.

Before I knew it I had dozed off.

****

I was awoken by a loud tapping at my bathroom door, confused as to how someone had gotten into my room I stood up and wrapped a towel around me.