My Boo (part 1) 🤍 CANCELED

"Michael I'm scared!" Cathy said as she held her boyfriend's arm. "Will be fine babe, relax." Michael scoffed at his visibly scared girlfriend. "Will you two stop being lovely for a minute and start lighting candles?" Ari said annoyed. "Ugh fine," Cathy whined a she got the candles out of her bag. "Now, we are at the home of Saith May." "The girl who died from being crushed to death by rocks, after being forgotten by her family. They say that she will crush you with rocks if you ever try to summon her." Ari said in a evil deep voice. "Okay, so who's ready to summon her?!" The couple looked at Ari like she was some weird looking creature. "Hun, why are we doing this?" Cathy said. "Because I want to see if the legend is true and if it is maybe we could have a new ghost friend!" Ari said excitedly. "Or we could have an interesting death!" Michael said copying Ari. "Alright guys, now let's hold hands and say her name three times." The group held hands in a circle around the candles and began to chant her name. "Saith May." "Saith May." "Saith May."

They all stood back and waited for the girl to appear. But, nothing ever happens. They all left in disappointment as they went back to their separate houses. Ari went back to her room embarrassed and disappointed. Ari pov: God, why do I even bother. As she laid down on her bed ready to sleep, a ghostly mist appeared in the front of her bed. The mist took contorted into the figure of a teenage girl and it stood still. Ari was shocked and stared at the ghostly thing right in front of her. The ghost shot up to its head and Ari screamed! "Calmed down!" "Calm down!" Ari shut up immediately as the ghost continued to speak. "I'm Saith of May. That ghost girl that you summoned. " "Y-your real?!" Ari croaked. "Would I be here right now?" Saith May floated beside Ari and looked at her. "Damn you look lonely." "Will that was rude." Ari scoffed. "But its kinda true." Ari looked down. The realization that her only friend Cathy left her for her boyfriend Michael made her tear up.

"Hey, uhm...what if I become your friend?" Saith May said. "You would do that?" Ari said as a tear strolled down her face. "Yeah!" Saith May tried to wipe the tear off her face put her hands passed through her. "Oh, I forgot I'm dead." Ari laughed and the girls talked all night. 

The End...for now. 

🖤 Hello Everyone! I will be turning this tiny story into a mini series, but it won't be for long. ^^ Have a good day everyone 🖤