Lingerie🍋🍋🍋||Oka Ruto

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Kinktober Promot 6: Lingerie
Character: Oka Ruto
A/N: I made this more on the soft side!

Oka is on the shy side when it came to showing her body, she is very insecure about her looks even though you tell her how beautiful she is every day. You always make Oka feel so much better on days that she doesn't even want to move out of bed. You'll be there right next to her with food, drinks, and a whole bunch of movies, she enjoys those days, she enjoys you. And recently she's realized she hasn't really done anything for you lately so she decided to surprise you. You two have been in a relationship long enough to start moving towards a sexual relationship.

Blushing Oka looked herself in the mirror, the cloth was so tight to her skin but it was soft as well. The most embarrassing part was that it was somewhat see-through, how could she be so bold? Rubbing her arms together Oka looked over her figure, pointing out places she liked and didn't like it but it was too late to change now you were already pulling up to the apartment. Taking a shaky breath Oka sat on the bed not knowing how to sit 'seductive' she just sat as she would normally sit. But as your footsteps got closer and she heard you calling out her name Oka slowly became more flustered at what she was actually about to do.

"Oka love, are you in-Oh? W-what is this?"

Oka couldn't decide if that was a good or bad question. Where you upset? Did she do something wrong? Maybe she was taking things to fast?

"Is this all for me?" Your smile quickly changed her mind.

"Y-yes, I've been thinking and I want t-to Uhm...IWANTTODOTHETHING!"

"Ok slow down and say it again, SLOWER this time," you raised your hands jokingly.

"I-I want to make l-love w-with you tonight," Oka couldn't look at your face, as it seems the floor was a lot more interesting.

You raised your brows in surprise. Knowing how much of a big deal this was for Oka, well for both of you really, you made your way to her side. Sitting down you brushed her hair out of her face.

"Are you sure love?" You didn't want Oka to do this just cause she felt pressured. Oka nodded her head quickly, too flustered to speak. "I'm going to need your words of consent, beautiful,"

"Yes, I-I want to make l-love with you Y/N," Oka started you in your eyes determined to get over her shyness and finally be able to be one with you.

You smiled and brought your forehead against hers. "I want to make love with you too,"

Kissing Oka on her lips you made sure to take things slow. Licking the bottom of her lip signalling that you want to deepen the kiss, she shyly opened her mouth. Moaning into the kiss at the way your tongue roamed her mouth, claiming it as yours. Oka wrapped her arms around your shoulder. She squealed in surprise when you picked her up and place her on your lap. She loved the way your hands rubbed her sides and tickled her outer things.

"I love you, my love," you whispered against her lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you," you repeated. This, this is why Oka loved you, because you made her feel so wanted and cared for. Laughing against your lips Oka moved her head to look at you.

"I love you too, Y/N," Oka moaned when you started kissing down her neck, sucking and biting to leave marks.

"Do you want to continue and go all the way?" You wanted to make sure this is what Oka one hundred percent wanted.

"Yes, how many times do I need to tell you?" Oka giggled.

"As many times as you need," pushing Oka softly against the bedsheets. She groaned when you nibbled down her neck to her breast. You slid your hands up to cup her breasts, pushing them together and letting go, going in a massage motion. Slowly you reached back and unclipped the lace bra, slowly pulling it off and tossing it somewhere, not like you'll be using it again tonight. Oka sighed as the cold air reached her sensitive nipples, hardening them. Another squeak left her mouth when you latched you're mouth onto her right nipple, playing with the other one. Small moans left her mouth.

You finally went down to her heat when you thought you marked up her chest enough. Oka gasped when she felt the cold air instantly make contact with her opening. You had yanked the panties off to fast for Oka to register. She smiled shyly at how rough you were starting to get. Moaning her back arched off the bed at the feeling of your warm muscle on her clit. Your tongue went all over and got every inch of Oka's wet pussy. You were not about to miss any part on your first time. Oka moaned at the way you licked her folds as played with her clit. Your fingers traced around her hole, before slowly inserting one. Oka sucked ok her breath trying to get used to the weird feeling. Once she felt like she was ready she nodded for the next finger. Moaning at the feeling, as she had already gotten used to the first finger.

You slowly pumped your fingers in and out of your lover. Watching as her hips would slowly rock against your fingers, getting impatient but not admitting it. You smirked as you kissed along her thighs till you finally got back to her clit. You sucked on the small bud, loving the moans that came out of Oka but not as much as the moan that came out of her when you curled your fingers inside of her.

"Ah! Ha r-right there mhhh mha!" Oka bucked against your hand when it hit the right spot. A weird burning sensation starting to form around her pussy and her stomach started to tighten. She kind of felt like she needed to pee.

"W-wait I need to pee! I need to pee Y/N! Ahh AH AHHH!" Oka didn't know what was happening. Her body was shaking and her pussy clenched against your fingers, your tongue against her clit seemed even more sensitive. And this huge wave of pleasure crashed into her body. Oka, our of instinct, grabbed your hair and rubbed herself against your mouth, riding out her orgasm.

"Damn, t-that was hot," you huffed out of air. Oka's breath slowed down as she was also out of breath.

"W-what was that?" Now Oka isn't exactly innocent, she read one or more books about sex and the crazy amount of pleasure, but she has never experienced it before. It felt so good, now she understood why the girls at work would talk about sex all the time.

"I believe you just had an orgasm, love," you laughed. You crawled up to her face and kissed her. Oka could taste herself but what was even hotter was her orgasm on your face and the way you showed her your fingers that were all sticky. "And I was the one who made it happen, with only two fingers~," you purred

You quickly took off your shirt, pants, and undergarments. Leaving you both naked. Sitting back down you brought Oka's waist closer.

"Now I'm going to rub you against me okay?" Oka nodded her head in understanding. Considering you were both female this was one of the ways you two could make love. Rubbing each other's sexes together.

You groaned at the way Oka's pussy rubbed against yours. She was still wet and the heat radiating off her was so comforting. It was kind of like humping a pillow but a lot better, a lot more pleasure came from grinding on Oka then a pillow.

Oka moaned at the sensation of your pussy on hers, she was still sensitive from cumming which only added to the pleasure. She could feel you leak into her and it was so hot. Once you started grinding on her, Oka's legs started to shake. She gasped when you went a lot harder and grabbed her hips, trying to get her as close as possible. She put her knuckle in her mouth to try to keep quiet but that didn't do much as when you reached down to rub her clit even more she moved her hand and grabbed the sheets, twisting it in her grasp.

"I'm s-so close Ah!,"

"Want to come together, love,"  it wasn't really a question but Oka still nodded her head. She reached out a hand to grab onto yours, you of course taking it. You smiled at her as her eyes closed and she bit her lips. The blush on her pale skin stood out. Her breathy moans started to turn louder as she felt that familiar knot in her stomach, you feeling the same.

You both came with a shudder. You gasped for air as your post-orgasm state started to dissolve. You slowly moved your self up and next to Oka who was still shivering.

"Did it feel as good as you hoped?"

"Y-yes, everything feels better with you," Oka whispered. You smiled and kissed her.

"Everything feels better with you too, love," you said against her lips.

You two stayed like that for the rest of the night, in each other's arms.