*It Kind of Slipped"

Charlie's POV

Jacob had dragged me into the building and into a small room in the back. He paced around the room pulling at his hair.

"A-Are you mad at me?" I asked, tears still leaked out of my eyes. To be honest, I was scared of this Jacob. He is more silent than he normally is. His head shot up to me and he glared slightly.

"It's not you I'm mad at." He said grabbing a pencil sharpener and throwing it across the room. I flinched and looked up at him. He looked down at me with an unknown expression. He sighed and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug and then wiped my tears away.

I was about to smile up at him but then a scream rang through the echoey building. I instantly stood up but Jacob didn't look like he wanted me to go out yet. Another scream was heard along with loud cries of pain. Holy shit what is happening out there.

I heard a whistle and Jacob suddenly turned around and walked out of the room. I basically had to run to keep up with him. Damn those long ass legs. Maybe I shouldn't have ate all those cookies in middle school instead of doing gym.

Jacob led us through the building until we came to an open room. In the middle of the room sat someone tied tightly to a chair. I had to squint my eyes to realize who I was.

Although it was expected it still surprised me. Brittney had tried to free but with every movement I could see the ropes getting tighter. Fucking idiot you thinks she would learn to not move.

"Look who it is." Jacob said darkly walking in front of her. She basically snarled up at him. She was pissed and you could tell.

"What the hell is going in Jacob. Let me go!" She yelled. Then she turned her head and saw me standing in the shadows. She glared darkly at me.

"So you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You probably had your tongue down his throat when you told him cause you're such a little whore." She called out to me. A pain shot through my heart and I looked down. I looked over to Jacob and he signaled to close my eyes. I did as told. The sound of a few smacks rang through the empty building. I didn't even care what she was getting.

"You fucking bitch. You should watch what you say to her." Jacob snapped. Brittney just scoffed.

"Yeah and what the hell are you going to do about it?" She tried sounding tough but I could hear the fear in her voice. I looked over and saw Austin, Victoria, Max, Zander, and Blake in the shadows watching the scene unfold. Jacob motioned for me to come forward. I did.

I looked at Brittney dead and the eye. Hatred filled my gaze and then I saw red. I pulled mad hand back and punched her straight in the nose. She screamed and struggled against the ropes trying to grab her nose.

"That is what you get for threatening my friends and family." I snapped down at her. She glared up at me. Then I saw it. In Jacob's hand sat a gun. He was going to kill her. Oh my god.

Jacob had backed up and made sure that Brittney could see the gun in his hand. Her eyes didn't widen and the stayed the same bored look. Right when I thought he was going to shoot he lowered the gun and turned to me. He grabbed my hand and shoved the gun into it. I instantly froze.The metal was cold again my hands.

"Shoot her." Jacob said. I just looked at him like he grew three heads.

"Shoot her Charlie. She hurt you and put you in the hospital. She threatened to kill your friends, your mom." He started saying.

"Shoot her now!" He raised his voice in a pushy manner.

"Before you kill me I would like to say something. You aren't safe Charlie. They are everywhere. They will get you and when they do you will wish I had killed you that day in the alley. They will tear you to pieces. You won't even be recognizable. You'll die a slo-" I didn't let her finish because I raised the gun and shot her right in the middle of her forehead. A perfect shot. I instantly switched the safety on and dropped the gun jumping away from it like it were poison.

I turned around and sprinted out of the warehouse leaving my friends behind. I just killed someone. Oh my god I'm going to go to prison. I paced around outside only to be stopped by Jacob picking me up and spinning me around.

"I'm so proud of you!" He smiling a genuine smile at me. How can he be proud, I just killed someone.

"How! I just killed her. Oh my god I'm going to go to jail. I'll be in jail and then I'll rot there. I'll attacked because I'm annoying and I'll talk to much. I'll die in prison." I rambled in but Jacob shushed me by connected my lips to his.

"Don't worry, I'm taking the fall. The cops won't do anything." He said looking at me. I nodded slowly and looked up at him.

   "Why'd your drop the gun after you shot it?" He asked. I shrugged.

   "It kind of slipped" I said making a smirk grow onto his lips.

"Watching you with the gun was so fucking hot. I want to see that more often." He said leaning down and connected his lips to mine. I pulled back and smiled up at him.

"Maybe the next time I'll have the gun pointed at your head." I said showing him a wide grin. He rolled his eyes but a grin still sat on his lips.

"I love you." He said looking at me in the eyes. Oh shit.