CHAPTER 67

--------------- Next day - Tuesday - @ AR

"ASR ... ASR", Aman called Arnav when he saw him zoned out during their discussion.

Arnav look at him, "Yes ... you were saying?".

"Are you alright?", asked Aman with concern.

It's very rare for Arnav not to pay attention to business discussion. Even when he is tensed or have some other issues his ASR brain would take those matters at the back side of mind and focus on the task at hand, not letting anything come between his work ... and if he loses concentration then it means that he is really very disturbed or the matter is very serious.

So when Arnav zoned out for the 3rd time during their discussion Aman knew something is really disturbing him.

"Yes ... I am fine ... continue", said Arnav sitting straight on chair.

"Hmm ... we will discuss this later", said Aman as he collected papers from the table.

"No, its ok Aman ... continue", said Arnav.

Aman looked at Arnav for few seconds and then started their discussion again. After an hour their discussion was over, Aman stood up and was about to turn when Arnav called him.

Aman turns back and look at Arnav questioningly.

"I need my penthouse key and office key", said Arnav after a pause.

"What?", Aman was shocked to hear this, "Why? Whats the matter ASR?", his tone was worried some.

"Khushi wants to see my design collection and previous sketches", said Arnav.

So that's what was disturbing him ... going back to the place which has bad memories attached to it, thought Aman and then said, "I can take her there ASR ... I will show her", he knew how much Arnav dislikes that place.

"No ... its ok. I will take her. She won't go with you as she wants me to take her", said Arnav.

"ASR ... but you ...", Aman was saying when Arnav cut him.

"Aman I will be fine. I will be with Khushi", said Arnav ... his tone telling that he doesn't want to discuss anything on this further, he knew that Aman is worried for him.

"Ok .. I will send over the keys", said Aman and turn, he was near the cabin door when Arnav called him for the second time.

"Aman ... I need tickets to be booked for Luckhnow for this Friday evening", said Arnav as he stood up from his chair.

"What?", Aman was shocked second time in just 5 minutes. "ASR what is going on ... can you tell me please?", said Aman as he walk back to table.

"Nothing is going on Aman", said Arnav with normal voice.

"Really? You want to go to the two places, which you probably swear never to step foot again and you're saying nothing is going on", said Aman with concern.

"I know. But this time its not about me ... its about Khushi", said Arnav and then told Aman the whole scene of Khushi's Dadi and Shagun and also how last night Khushi asked him to show his collection, the sadness and then happiness he saw on Khushi's face ... how he couldn't see her sad or dejected and only doing this for her.

Aman look at Arnav as if looking at some other form of him, then after few seconds he said, "Love do really change people ... right?".

"I guess so", said Arnav a bit amused.

"Ok I will take care of tickets too", said Aman and turn to go ... he put his hand on the door knob and was about to open it when he turn back to Arnav.