||FORTY-FOUR||

Days have passed by, life is all peaceful and sorted with Him. Yoongi is really happy and so am I. 

"Bubbye love! Don't be too naughty and study properly" I said as I made Hyojin sot in her school bus.

I came back while bowing to all our neighbours and friends in the way, I unlocked the door and sat on the couch. Yoongi was out of the country for promotional activities but he said he'll come back soon which was a big relief as I missed him like hell.

Winter was on the doorsteps and I could wait to spend my first Christmas with the love of my life.

"Wait, what is the date today?" I said as the period tracking app showed a notification that I missed my periods by a week.

I was really worried as I have been feeling really sick but then I thought of something else.

"Am I pregnant? I didn't remember that did we used protection last time or not but am I?" I said as I sat blank on the couch.

I ran straight into the washroom and opened the shelves and found a pregnancy test that Yoongi got me when I missed my periods by one day, I remember how excited and happy he was but when it showed negative, he was all sulky and sad.

"Should I?" I thought

"I should, probably," I said as I opened it and sat on the commode.

After some time it showed one line and I was a bit sad but then out of nowhere the second line appeared and I looked at it with my jaws dropped and eyes wide open.

I covered my mouth with my palm and tears started to flow down, I couldn't express how happy I was.

Though it was my second time becoming a mother but ut felt so good, so good that I couldn't say anything.

"You are becoming a dad again, you phabo," I said while sobbing.

Now I wanted Him to return as soon as possible, I was so excited to tell him that. For a second I thought of face timing him but then I decided to surprise him.

I sat on the couch and texted him.

"When are you guys coming back" ~ Me

"Day after tomorrow, why? Is my baby missing me?😚"~ Yoongi

"Yessssss lot!!!🤗🤗😘" ~ Me

"Hahaha, I know! I miss my baby too and my literal baby as well😂 I'll be back soon jagi, till then take care" ~ Yoongi

"Okayyy sir!😂🤗"~ Me

"We need to go now, I'll talk to you later. By love😘💜" ~Yoongi

"Byee🧡😘💜"~ Me

I threw the phone on the couch and decided to take a nap as I was really tired by doing all the work.

I woke up, maybe after an hour or so due to the ringing if doorbell.

"Hyojin must be back" I murmured, still half asleep without realising that her school doesn't end in one hour.

I lazily walked towards the door while bumping into the table and hurting myself.

"Ouch" I snorted while walking towards the door.

I unlocked the door and opened. As I saw the person standing in front me, my eyes widen and I was shocked to death.

"You?" I literally shouted.

"Didn't expect me, baby?" The other person said with a smirk

I nodded vigorously to show my approval.

Q. Who do you think the person is??🤔🤔

 Who do you think the person is??🤔🤔