Forests Devastation and a new lesson

Zeke watches as Helgon purges his temple and slowly becomes a power ethos judgement is fair and right . Barluna and Solusa are now trailing on the Gigalons shoulders as they move around the continent while Hoist who joined along later on convinced some of them to help him build a large ship and sail with him back to the other content and they can explore their.  Ishma is leading her clan to a large jungle that they are slaying monsters with the pairs help.

Zeke turns to watch Sequoia and her befriending some magistars who research nature magic and are fascinated with her methods and are learning. She is teaching them how to become one with nature and how you use it to protect themselves and not destroy to forest. Zeke believes she needs to be kept on her toes and believes it will make her stronger. 

Zeke opens his interface and goes to a section he has never used called monster creator, he starts to form a monster that has the head of a deer upper body of a man and leads of a bear and hands that seem like an eagles talons. Its eyes are yellow and stood over 15 ft tall with fangs of a wolf. He looks at the monster and gives it a mission to slay any and all life in its way. He puts it away in the forest not too close but not too far from Sequoia. 

Sequoia then feels a sudden change in the forest and tells her students to cast a large barrier and to not let a single thing through once it was done. She then sits down facing the north and starts to meditate and wait for the evil that she senses making way to her location. Several hour later in the middle of the night Sequoia opens her eyes and stands up, she sees a pair of yellow eyes glaring at her from a distance away slowly making way to her. She smells fresh blood and a deep growl staring like a predator to her.

She summons her staff and encloses her hands in bark and the tree starts to bend around her body, the monster starts to run at her with full speed. The two then clash as she slams the monster with a large tree into the ground as it slashes at her. It knocks her away into the ground and then charges her trying to bite her fiercely. The monster has its head bashed in by the staff and falls to the ground as she starts to bound the being to the ground with a tree.

She then feels a kick to the stomach and hits a tree the monster breaks out the tree and grip then rushes to her again. It then cuts her shoulder and she starts to bleed, she then grabs one of its antlers and uses her strength to spin the monsters head circle throwing the monsters into a tree breaking the antler off. She then grabs her shoulder and treats the wound the beast starts to get up and charge her again.

The fight becomes a brawl as the two harm each other for hours making them exhausted from it, Then at the end Sequoia takes her four arms and rips of the  monsters head killing the monster and having laying on the ground and tending her wounds. She looks at the forest and sees the destruction and fells sorrow. Her students rush over to her after hearing the monsters wailing death, they see their master and help her up and tend to her wounds.

Zeke watched the fight and is impressed with the child's strength and ability to fight, he watches the child recover in her base that they made and use nature magic to heal her. Zeke turns his attention to the corpse of the monster they called the Forests Devastation. The skull is being persevered into a trophy for her victory and is brought to her room.

Zeke then turns to Zivel who is staring at him wanting an answer while after his child was almost killed by ekes creation. Zeke looks at him and then tells him that he wanted to test her grit and see if she is worthy of the gods. Zivel stares at him and then nods and makes his way out of the room angered that Zeke did this but understands. Zeke watches his angry child walk off and feels that Zivel has the right to be angry but was more so because Zeke made him stay in the gods realm and only watch.

Zeke then looks over to Helgon and sees that he is now facing the Grand master of the temple saying that he is the one who caused the plague because of him protecting the Head priests and let him do what he wanted to the people and assume he speaks for the gods. Helgon activates his eye and asks to reveal the truth to the Seekers of the temple, When he does the Grand Elder is engulfed in a black aura. Seeing this the Elder says that he is the strongest power and has no right to be accused of lies. 

Helgon fires back and says that he does not have the right at all to do as he wants unless he wanted to protect the temple not rule it like a criminal. He then goes on to say that they are unfit to rule and that they are even deserves punishment for his actions. The Grand elder tries to attack him but is stop by an unknown force and is knocked back. Zeke watches as the grand elder be retrained and taken away by his followers who have now control of the temple and the will of the people.

Zeke feels that Helgon is showing less and less emotions as he makes his judgements and seems colder. Viota tries to make him smile like he uses to but it seem unaffected by her tires, he does not like the cold minded boy. Zeke decides to go to the surface and teach this child a lesson in emotions and that they need to be less cold to the people.

Zeke starts to design a seeker man with one missing horn and has light blue skin and a mohawk and fine build. He give this body an ability that breaks through shields. He then makes his way down outside the temple like a vagabond and looks like he's traveled around but holds no sin.

He then makes his way to the temples gate and is ready to set another straight, knowing he has want to make them better to be worthy of the gods. While Zeke is on the surface, Tiamo is floating around the surface looking around for something too do as he come upon a pair of Crarter who seem like a couple a nd he gets closer to hear their conversation.