~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Forty-Four: Travers

"Anything good in the paper this morning?" Betty asked while eating her bowl of cereal

Lina didn't reply, she was to busy re-reading the article over and over again, she hoped she had read the headline, article and captions wrong, each time she read it again it confirmed it was real. She read it so much that she began to feel sick as she realised this was very real.

"Lina?" Betty asked looking up from her cereal. Lina had completely forgotten about her breakfast and pumpkin juice, her skin had turned pale and her hands were trembling slightly. "Lina?" Betty tried again.

Betty was unsure what to do, she looked around the hall she knew Lina had other friends in other houses but apart from Harry Potter, who she definitely wasn't going to go up to, she didn't recognise any of them.

"Lina!" Still no response. Betty sighed, maybe if she kicked Lina under the table that would bring her back to reality.

Luckily for Betty, Tony came sauntering into the great hall, his eyes swept over the house tables and when they locked with Betty she frantically waved him over.

"What's up captain?" Tony said as he sat down next to Lina taking a slice of untouched toast from her plate. "Lina?" Tony said when he noticed she didn't reply. Tony looked at Betty for an explanation.

"I don't know what's wrong with her," Betty said, "she's been like this since she picked up the paper."

Tony looked around the table and saw an abandoned paper left on the table. He snagged it up and opened it, it didn't take long to find out what had caught Lina's undivided attention. "Holy fucking shit."

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN
MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS 'RALLYING POINT'
FOR OLD DEATH EATERS
The Ministry of Magic announced late last night that there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban
Speaking to reporters in his private office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister for Magic, confirmed that ten high - security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening and that he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister of the dangerous nature of these individuals.
'We find ourselves, most, unfortunately, in the same position we were in two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped' said Fudge last night. 'Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggest outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals, and we beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached.'

Accompanying the article was ten pictures of the escaped prisoners each with a captain of what they had done to end up in Azkaban.