Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"Kawaii Kouhai~ Remember that time when you got lost while looking for the examination hall?" Isshiki asked.

"S-Senpai! Shhh!" you shushed him making him chuckle.

"And that time when you purposely banged your head on the wall." Isshiki said grinning.

"Satoshi-senpai! Why are you bringing this up now?" you asked pouting.

"Well you know, the first time I saw you. You sparked an interest in me." Isshiki said smiling as you looked at him. "I think it was infantuation before? But right now..."

He leaned down and whispered in your ear, "I like you so much. Will you go out with me kawaii kouhai?" Isshiki asked making you blush.

"O-Of course. I'd love to." you replied.

💞

"Alright! Let's go Polar Star." everyone yelled and threw their fist in the air.

"But we're not from Polar Star." Ikumi said. As Alice, Kurokiba, Hayama, Takumi and Isami nodded.

"Oh, it's fine. You guys are basically an honorary member." Yuki replied while dressed in her black-yellow stripes swimsuit.

"Anyways let's go!" / "Yeah! Ocean here we come!" Daigo and Shoji yelled while dressed in their swimming trunks.

You giggled at them as they ran towards the ocean. "Well then... I have all these stuffs to build sandcastles." Isshiki said smiling.

You turned your head to look at him and he was wearing a white swim trunks. You were amazed while staring at his perfect built. Isshiki chuckled and took your hand to touch his abs.

/A-N: 🤭 You're welcome.

You blushed furiously and hit his hard chest making him chuckle. "My girl looks charming as ever." Isshiki said while eyeing you from head to toe.

You were wearing a (preferred color) swimsuit. "Of course, my bae looks handsome today too." you replied.

Isshiki chuckled and held your hand. "Let's build some sand castles!" he said and pulled you with him.

💞 💞 💞 💞 💞

You were currently sitting on the lounge chair below a big umbrella. Isshiki was having fun building sand castles with a few kids.

"Phew~ That was fun!" Isshiki said as he wipes his sweat away. You stared at him as he pushed some of his bangs upwards.