Chapter five (edited)

Yui was now sitting at the edge of the school rooftop, enjoying the cold breeze hitting her shoulder length hair and brushing them. At the background, 'Therefore I am' a hit song of Billie Ellish was been played. She was enjoying the view alone but her luck doesn't like her so it replaced itself with her sick, bad luck, was what she believed. Someone tapped on her houlder, after getting disturbed, she turned around and found it was her 'dear friend' Jungkook . 'Note the irony' ,she said in her mind and mentally chucked.Along with him stood his hyungs/friends or whatever they are. She absolutely didn't care. There were two of them, if she remember, Taehyung and Jimin to be exact if she is right.

"What do you want?"
She said as she took out the earphone from her ears and spoke.

"Well, I lost the file in which the information was there....."
He said with a nervous type voice.

"Are you serious?"
Yui said as she blinked her eyes. Working the whole night instead of sleeping, she collected the information and here he comes ,saying he lost it.

"Well ya but I copied half from the file and the rest, I took out from google. Check if its alright, please?"
He said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Alright, lets just go to my locker. I had highlighted some important points so maybe we can check. "
She said and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Okay."
She stoop up and made her way to the locker. Jungkook went to his locker to get his laptop while left the two to annoy/help her. Her locker,as always was a mess. Taking out the random manga and comic books she had, she handed them to Jimin. While the educationally book were handed to Taehyung. While in her attempt to find that one specific book, a friend of them came. Hoseok, if she is not wrong.

"My savior, here hyung. Hold this."
Saying that he handed the book he was holding to the the elder one. She smirked seeing two hands free and quickly gave him the bundles of papers. He winched yet held it for her.

"Found it!"
She said a bit loud. Hearing those two words, the three stuffed everything back in her locker. Making it look as it was,messy. By the time Jungkook was here. Three other people tagged along him. Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi, if she was right. 

"Here,check it out."
He held the laptop while she made Jimin hold the paper and she corrected some mistakes. The other were simply waiting for her to finish so they can drag Jungkook away. Suddenly someone back hugged her.

"Babygurl, missed me?"
She turned around and found it was the annoying guy again.He was being all clingy, which she hated till the infinity.

"Leave me."
She said in the calmest tone ever of her.

"No, I won't."
He said as he brushed her hair with his hand.

"Then you will regret."
She said while still trying to maintain my clam tone and jerked his hand away.

"I won't, honey."
'Enough now' both her brain and heart said. Closing the laptop, she swung it right in the bastard's face. A wave of satisfaction hit her when she saw his blood flowing down from hai now broken nose which was also on the now broken laptop. The pressure of her hit was huge which caused Jake to fall down near her.

"Move."
She said in a demanding tone as I dropped the broken laptop on him and kicking him and the laptop away. Pulling her hood on my head, she turned around and faced the seven boys again.

"That was my favorite you know...."
Jungkook said looking at the broken laptop she just kicked.

"I am sorry...."
She gulped and said. She didn't meant to hurt any third party.

"Sorry wont solve the problem."
He said as he bend down and picked up the broken laptop.

" U-um I will pay for the loss I guess."
She said as that was the only idea that came in her mind.

"It cost too much though..... "
He said while looking at his broken laptop with sadness. Waves of stigma were flowing around him making her feel even more guilty.

"Um... "
She could easily pay it with her mafia money but as per the rule she choose not to.

"Dad gifted it to me"
The gloomy face of his wasn't helping the situation at all. The laptop was badly broke and there was no fixing at all.

"I'll do your homework till I can't arrange the money."
She said before letting out a sigh from her mouth. 

"But that not right "
He sniffed and said. One could tell, he was close to crying. It wasn't just a laptop for him. It was something beyond important. It was his mother's laptop to be specific. He used to beg his father to let him have the laptop when he was a six, unaware to the fact that it belonged to his mother. Later, at his last birthday, his father gifted it to him and told him about it.

"I-its alr.... I will do it... "
She said and looked down. She didn't meant to hurt the boy at all. It was just that her anger took over her.

"I-I'm sorry"
She bowed a complete 90° and apologized. She regreted her actions.

"Happens"
Seokjin whispered and patted Yui's shoulder and left with other trying to comfort Jungkook. She could maybe pay for the laptop but how would she pay for his feelings? She choose to stay away from him so he could forget her and the laptop she broke.

"Wait! "
She quickly ran to Jungkook.

"Y-yes? "
He sniffed and turned.

"Can I have the laptop, maybe I can fix or at least get u the data of it"
She mumbled while playing with her finger but loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh um... I don't think so it can be fixed"
He said as me managed to say the sentence without his voice giving up and crying.

"Jungkook......lemme try? "
She again asked.

"Fine... "
He passed her the laptop and sniffed.

"And you know... It's okay to cry"
She said as she holded his hand and rubbed it gently, making his tears flow down which he was trying to hold for long.

"Nice selection of words"
Jimin whispered and gave a pat to her head while she slightly smiled.
_________________________

word count- 1093

Note- The un-edited chapter will have y/n instead of Yui