Love

Sana keeps on crying as he holds on to Sid. She knew Sidharth is a sweetheart. He has always showed her that there is no limit to which a person can love somebody. And with each passing day, he does something that makes her fall in love with him all over again. Yes she always wanted a grand wedding and she got a simple registry marriage. But what Sidharth did today, made her realise, what matters the most is expression of love.

Sid kisses her head and says,
"Ankhon se abb na bahayiye yeh ashk,
Mere dil par thoda toh rahem ki jiye.
Tis jagta hai jab aap rotein hai,
Yun na hum pe julum dhayiye.
Aap ke khushi ke khatir,
Yeh lamha humne boona tha.
Meri dhadkano ko samjhiye,
Iss chehre pe tabassum ko sajayiye."

Sid holding her arms, removes her from his embrace and looks at her. Using his thumb, he wipes her eyes and says,"Abb toh bina mange shayari bhi bol di. Now please stop crying." Sana says,"I really ..don't know why but mujhe bahut rona araha hai..kya karun ma.." Sid puts his index finger over her lips and says,"Chup...no marne ki baat today..samjhi." He keeps on looking at her face, lifting her face from her chin. Sana asks,"What are you looking at? Haven't you seen me before." Sid replies,"I had seen my wife several times before but today for the first time, I am looking at my bride..Oh baby! You look beautiful today! This sindur, this look is making fall in love you all over again." Sana blushes and lowers her eyes.
He says,"Apne nazaron ko yun naa jhukao, Mujhe apne aks ko dekhna hai.
Rukhsar se sharam ki chadar ko hatao,
Mujhe inpe apna naam jo likhna hai."
Sid coming closer kisses gently on her rosy red cheeks. He says,"Lo likh diya apna naam, apke inn khubsurat chehre pe. Bas inn lobon se chon lo, meri zindagi puri ho jaye.." He tries to kiss her lips, when Sana smiles and turns her face away. Sid says,"Arey, this is not fair. After I am your one and only husband. Abhi abhi shadi hui hai, ek kissy toh banti hai.." Sana starts to giggle saying,"So what, no kissy for you.." "Acha! Now I will not ask for it or come anywhere closer to those succulent lips of yours. You will kiss me..on your own.", says Sid holding Sana's wrist.

Sid puts arms around her and lifting her in his arms,he says,"Ready wify! There's something else for you." He carries her into the bedroom and makes Sana stand near the bed. He goes on to switch on the light and Sana finds the bed covered with rose petals. She with excitement asks,"What's all these?" Sid switches on the fan and petals starts to fall from the roof over his pretty wife. She screams with excitement like a child, trying to catch the falling petals. Sid comes closer and says,"Remember you had dressed as a bride on our first night and the bed was decorated with flowers. I had destroyed everything that night and I had also misbehaved with you.." Sana puts her hand on his cheek and says,"Bebu, you were angry then. Maine kaam hi kuch asa kiya tha. " Sid puts his hand over her and says,"Yes I was angry but I should not have behaved like that. I am sorry for that. But today, you are my bride so she will have everything a real bride gets. These flowers are only for you baby."

Sid makes Sana sit on the bed, kneels in front of her. He lifts her feet and places it on his thighs. He takes out an anklet from his pocket and puts it around her feet. He kisses her feet and then lifts her another feet and puts the other one on it. He looks at her and says,"Fill my life and my house with the sweet sound of your love.." Sana lifts her feet on her bed to look at the new silver anklets. Her eyes are shining by now as she runs her fingers over the small silver bells making the sweet noise. She says,"Sidharth..This is very pretty. I am so happy." Sid stands up looking at her smiling at her as she giggles. He had fallen for her because of her innocence only. Her heart is pure like a child. He loves the excitement she has on her face after seeing something as ordinary as a pair of anklets. He knows she must have many expensive jewellery with her. But he also know today that all those are immaterial to her. She seeks love and attention which he has and wants to give her. He does not know how and when he had fallen so much in love with her. But standing today in front of her, he knows what matters today is that they both love each other.