Part 25

Anjali was saying something to nani. She turned and banged against a guy.

Anjali: oh ..i am so sorry... and has a huge smile on her face...Rahul? Rahul Kashyap??

Rahul: Anjali? Anjali Raizada?

Anjali: oh my god..its you!! And they hugged each other...waise main anjali raizada nehi anjali jha hoon (by the way I am not anjali raizada..i am anjali jha)

Rahul: don't tell me tumne shaadi karli (don't tell me you got married)

Anjali: haan karli (yes I did)

Rahul (putting his hand on his heart): nehiii... dil tod diya mera (noo...you broke my heart)

Anjali: tum bhi na Rahul..bilkul nehi badley (you didn't change at all)

At that moment Lavanya comes and says: bro..tum itna late kyun aye..not fair...wait a second...you guys know each other? (bro..why are you late? )

Rahul: sorry sis..my flight got delayed Anjali: iska matlab lavanya tumhari...(this means lavanya is your...)

Rahul: yes she is my one and only lovely sis...and lavanya anjali meri college ki dost hai...actually sabse achhi dost. (yes she is my one and only lovely sis..and lavanya anjali is my friend from college..actually best friend)

Anjali: haan lavanya ...hum colg mein bohot ache dost hua kartey they...lekin uske baad rahul Australia chala gaya aur meri shaadi ho gayi so we lost touch.(we were very good friends from colg..but after that rahul went to Australia and I got married)

Lavanya: wow di... this was nice.. aap aur bhaiya best friends..great (wow di..you and bro are best friends)

Arnav comes and joins the crowd. Anjali and Lavanya introduce him to Rahul. They all engage in a chat. Anjali was extremely happy to see Rahul. It seemed as if she was back to her college days. She was talking and talking with Rahul. Khushi and Payal were observing her from a distance.

Khushi: jiji devi maaiya karein..di ki yeh muskaan hamesha bani rahe (I pray to god that she always keeps smiling like this)

Payal: haan khushi...di bohot achhi hai (yes khushi..she is very nice)

After the party was over...

in arshi room

Khushi was taking off her jewellery, when arnav came inside the room and closed the door. Her heart started racing as usual. She stood up and was about to go when arnav held her hand and said: khushi..

Khushi turned. Arnav took out a ring from his pocket and put it in her ring finger. Khushi was surprised.

Khushi: arnavji..aap yeh...(arnavji..you..)

Arnav: khushi mujhe pata hai har larki ki tarah tumharey bhi bohot saarey armaan bohot saarey sapne they...jisey maine tod diye...(and hangs his head down ashamed) (I know you also had many dreams like any other girl..but I shattered all your dreams)

Khushi: nehi arnavji...aap..aisa...(no..please don't say like this...)

Arnav: khushi jo dukh maine tumhe diye hai..main usey badal to nehi sakta lekin itna waada kar sakta hoon ki tumhe zindagi bhar bohot saara pyaar dunga aur hamesha khush rakhunga. Mujhe pata hai ki main gussey mein hamesha kuch na kuch aisa kahey deta hoon jissey tumhe bohot dukh hota hai...I really regret all those times when I have hurt you..main aapne aapko badal ne ki poori koshish karunga..lekin agar kabhi bhi gussey mein tumse kuch kahey diya to maaf kar dogi na mujhe? (khushi whatever pain I have given you, I can't change that but I promise that I will love you a lot and keep you happy always. I know I do a lot of wrong things when I am angry. I will try to change myself. If I ever hurt you when I am angry..will you please forgive me?)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें