64 - The Slug Club

Upon your reaction the Golden trio couldn't help but start to laugh although they never needed a love potion to tell them that you fancied Fred, anyone could see it well ... everyone but you and Fred. As they continued to laugh amongst themselves you glared daggers at the three of them but that only made them laugh harder. 

"You know I'm a Professor now?" You raised your brows at the three of them. "You and Ron aren't the only ones who can give out detentions." 

"Oh come on (y/n)," Ron said. "why don't you just tell him you fancy him?" 

"He fancies you!" Harry added. 

"Think all my brothers do ..." Ron mumbled. 

"Christmas ..." You now spoke. "I'll tell him properly then ... it's a special day for us anyway, we kissed for the first time, we -" 

"Shagged?" Harry smiled. 

"Well yes - WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?" 

"Sirius didn't exactly realise that someone may have been on the staircase when he was chasing and yelling at Fred -" 

"Bloody brilliant ..." You rolled your eyes at his words but Harry only had a smug look on his face. "Stop smiling like that you git!" You shoved Harry slightly when you noticed Draco staring straight at you. The moment his eyes met yours though, he broke the contact and looked back down at his desk as fast as he could. "What's wrong with Draco?" 

"Dunno, saw him in Borgin and Burkes," Ron answered you first. "you know, that day we went to see Fred and George -" 

"Why was he there?" 

"He was looking at a cabinet or something like that." Harry carried on. 

"It can't be good." Hermione said, looking up from her work. 

"Was his mum there with him? Narcissa Malfoy?" You enquired, eyeing the three up making sure they weren't hiding anything from you. 

"Course she was, didn't look as if they wanted to be followed either." Ron responded. 

"Do you think it may have something to do with his father?" Hermione whispered. 

"Either that or he went furniture shopping."

"Something tells me they weren't furniture shopping, Ron." Harry sent Ron a look.

"Did you see anyone else with him? Anyone in the shop?" You questioned.

"Some angry tall bloke looked like some rabid dog -" 

"Thanks for that enlightening description, Ron." You huffed, growing worried of Draco's fate as every second passed. "You don't think it's got something to do with the Dark Lord ... do you?" 

"It wouldn't surprise me ... look at his dad!" 

"I'll try and talk to him," You looked over to him one last time before turning your attention back to Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Oh and Hermione, Ron?" 

"Hmm?" The two asked. 

"You two have a detention, tonight, I need you to clean my classroom." 

"What!" Hermione almost yelled. "Why?" 

"Well remember when you gave Fred and me a detention? Hmm? This is just revenge." You smirked. "Don't be late otherwise I might have to give the two of you another." Both Hermione and Ron's mouths were ajar in shock but the two didn't get to protest any further because Slughorn returned. 

"Ah! There you are Miss Gryffindor, here you go." The older man gave you a small, warming smile as he handed you a small cage with a live rat inside.