Give it back to him.

"S- so you're telling me that boomer sister was the one who kidnapped, and tortured me for 12 years?" I asked, tryna peice this shit together

He nodded, jaw clenching at the thought.

I just stared at them in disbelief.

"Because he liked yo ugly ass?" I scrunched my face up. "Why the fuck he ain't kidnap you den?!"

"Because he not dumb."

"Well He was dumb enough to kidnap me. Why he ain't circle back and grab the right person." I mugged.

"I don't know. You asking me questions only boomer would know. He dead now."

"This sum bullshit." I wiped my watery eye.

"I mean .. you not happy?" Jania asked.

"I mean, no. Honestly, I just got over this whole situation about my parents not wanting me, and me not being able to see them again. I don't know how to feel right now." I told them truthfully. "I'm happy to know, I guess. But your timing is not the best."

"You so ungrateful." Dejounte, Jania nigga said.

I looked at him with a mug.

"Say, Jania Get cho man fa' I air his shit out." I sat up in my chair, being deadass.

"Lil girl shut up. You ain't 'bout nun det." He replied back to me.

"Nah nigga I'm 'bout it. You want me to show you?" I asked, standing up.

"Kind Stop it." Jania pulled me back.

"Nah cause he clearly wanna meet my best friend." I mugged, reaching fa' my strap on my waist band.

"Kentrell you gave her a gun?!" Jania yelled at him,as she took a good look at it.

He scratched the back of his head.

"That was before I found out she was my daughter. And I only gave it to her because she was in the house by herself. No tellin wtf would've happened." He shrugged.

"Give it back to him." She told me.

"Huh?" Kentrell and I said in sync.

"You heard me. You to young to be carrying a loaded weapon on you."

"Say, Ian givin' up shit. I gotta let these niggas know not to test me, or they gone get there block wet up." I mugged, causing Kentrell to dap me up,

"Exactly."

Jania huffed, shaking her head. "You know that's yo daughter, got the same damn mindset."

~

I know this is really short but I needed to vent to y'all.

So a couple months ago I made a new book that's still in my drafts about KD, Ben, and a girl being in a 3 way relationship. I was dead ass so excited for this book that I was willing to unpublished some books I barely update to get it out.

I was telling y'all that I'd be publishing the book when I get done with this book, which wasn't gonna take long but a couple more chapters. I was even thinking about posting it the day before yesterday, but decided against.

Moral of the story is, another author had published a book today and it was a 3way relationship but only it was yb an 2 other girls. This author is a really great one, and mostly people who love to read about yb is following her.

And her first chapter said she ain't seen a book like this before, and no one betta not steal it. And that lil line had me overthinking. So now apart of me is deciding against publishing my book cause Ian want her fans coming for me, thinking I stole her idea.

And another part of me is telling me to switch the names to Xxxtentacion & his gang, since I've been wanting to make a story about him, and to publish it about him and ski.

So now here I am. Made myself hyperventilate, overthink, and cry. So yeah .. my days going just peachy. 🙂