Part 88

khushi: I am also scared arnavji. what if something happened to our ansh. I can't live after that.

Arnav: I don't know what do to. Somehow I managed it. u don't know what is my condition after seeing u in pain mainly when our baby comes out of ur womb I can't express my feeling. I am really scared. I thought not be with you at time of delivery, but I saw your whole delivery alone.

Khushi: ahh arnavji. I don't know how u managed that situation. u only saved me and our ansh. I love u arnavji.

Arnav: I love u too khushi. they both share an eyelock, arnav went near to her he capture her lips. They kiss so passionately. Arnav broke the kiss giving some oxygen to her. khsuhi blushed and she hug him.

Arnav and khushi are standing infront of rm. Sandhya is holding thali she take aarthi to khushi and ansh.

After that they entered home with new born baby.

After 1 month, naming ceremony is finished. Dadi spends most of her time with her new grandson.

Ansh is apple to everyone's eye. Arjun returned from business trip. Sandhya, arjun and dadi always spend their time with their grandson.

Arnav starts to go office. he don't want to go to office, he wants to spend his time with his son. But khushi forced him to goto office making arjun rest.

Khushi is taking complete rest first one week no one allowed her to do any work especially our arnav. khushi is with ansh when she is feeding and sleeping with him. Always ansh grandmother sandhya, his grandfather arjun and his big grandmother devyani dadi spend time with him. khushi is not feeling sad, she feels very happy thinking about her ansh. He got such a wonderful family like this.

Arnav is sitting beside khushi. she is buttoning his shirt.

Arnav: khushi I don't want to go to office.

Khushi: arnavji u already didn't go to office for 10 months. hereafter u only have to take care of office. papa needs rest.

Arnav: but khushi I want to spend my time with my baby. he needs me.

Khushi: u have evening, whole night and morning time to spend with him, now u go to office.

Arnav: khushi please.

Khushi: arnavji. she tie tie to him and make him wear his coat.

Arnav: ok. he looks at sleeping ansh in his cradle, goes near to him place a kiss in his forehead papa will miss u. I am going to office now. Soon papa will come and meet u. bye. arnav place a kiss in khushi's forehead bye khushi take care of yourself and my ansh ok.

khushi smile to him. u don't worry about him, now go to office. I will take care of him.

Arnav went to office. dadi comes to room to take ansh with her.

Dadi: khushi what anshji is doing.(dadi believe her husband is reborn in form of ansh. So she called ansh is anshji.)

Khushi: dadi he is sleeping.

Ansh slowly opens his eyes and start to cry. dadi takes him and try to console him. dadi he is hungry. He slept so long without milk.

Dadi gives ansh to khushi. khushi feeds him, after finishing his feed, dadi takes ansh with her to downstairs.

Khushi followed dadi to downstairs. her cell rings, she attends the call with smile on her face.

Khushi: now what.

Arnav: what is my little champ doing.

Khushi: now only he woke up. He is with dadi.

Aarnav: and u.

Khushi: I am going to downstairs. if u talk like this u don't do anywork. So cut the call.

Arnav: khushi wait. I love u and ansh.

Khushi: we love u too.

khushi went to downstairs, she is going to kitchen to make lunch.

Sandhya: khushi where are u going.

Khushi: maa I am going to prepare lunch.

Sandhya: khushi u r not well. I can do it. u go and take rest.

Khushi: maa I am perfectly fine. U don't worry. past 11 month I didn't do any work. Please maa I want to do some work.

Sandhya saw her face. Ok do what u want but if u feel tired u will go and take rest ok.

Khushi: ji maa.

Khushi is preparing lunch in kitchen. Every ½ hour arnav calls and ask about ansh and khushi. she is irritated but at the same time happy thinking about arnav, his concern towards ansh.

dadi calls khushi: khushi feed him after every 2 or 3 hours. babies will not have so much of energy. If they passed one or two times urine, they don't have any energy.

Khushi: ji dadi. Khushi takes ansh and went to one of the room in downstairs. after sometime she comes with sleeping ansh. khushi puts ansh in cradle which is placed in living room. After that she continues her work with sandhya.

Target: 150+ votes