Chapter 2 - Katsuki

(Y/N) pov:

I was in bed protecting my new king as he hugged me while he slept. Since I didn't require sleep I stayed awake on watch to make sure no threats arrived to kill my king. I don't want to lose him like I did my previous family, this time I will eliminate any targets quickly and efficiently. He doesn't seem to like the sight of dead creatures so I must either get permission to kill or dispose of the body. My king began to move and groan until he opened his green eyes.

Izuku: Good morning (Y/N).

I hissed as a greeting. He got up and placed me on the floor while he went to the room of great liquid.

Izuku: You can head downstairs I'll be done in a second.

When he left I got up and waited outside the room he entered. He might take a while so I pondered on the past events of my life.

Even though my entire family was wiped out I'm glad it happened, because if it didn't I wouldn't have met Izuku. But my family's annihilation was do to my own incompetence and this time I learned from that grave mistake. Any and all threats are to be killed unless my king says otherwise. I just hope I'm strong enough to protect him.

I didn't notice the door open or Izuku looking shocked that I was still here waiting. He got over his shock and picked me up before going downstairs.

Izuku: C'mon (Y/N) I'm going to take you to buy a collar today. But first I think mom made us breakfast, so let's go eat.

What's a collar? He made his way downstairs following the scent of the delicious smell. When we made it to the origin of the smell we saw two plates on the table, and Izuku's mother placing some food in a bowl.

Inko: Good morning sweetie.

Izuku: Morning mom.

Inko: Your breakfast is on the table bring (Y/N) over here so he can eat.

His mother placed the bowl on the floor before Izuku brought me over to eat. I dont need to eat but they're watching me expectantly, so I opened my mouth and used my tounge to grab some of the food. It tasted heavenly so I took another bite and then another until it was all gone.

Inko:*giggle* I'm glad you like my cooking.

She rubbed my head before taking the now empty bowl while I sat next to Izuku's chair. I took this time to examine my body while I waited for him to finish eating.

Even in my shrunken form I still have my strength and defense from when I was still at my original size. But thanks to this form I should be able to climb walls and roofs now.

Izuku: I'm done! Oh can I have some money to buy (Y/N) a collar, please?

Inko: Alright just don't lose it.

She handed Izuku some strange objects before he put it in his pocket. He then went over to me and picked me up before walking out the door. As he was walking I got out of his arms and moved to cling on his back making sure my blades didn't hurt him. He was surprised at first before just smiling and continuing to walk.

Izuku: Are you excited (Y/N)?

(Y/N): *hiss*

Izuku: I'll take that as a yes. We'll be at the pet shop in a bit.

As he was walking I looked around at all the strange humans, some were even giving me strange glances. I remaind vigilant on the lookout for any possible threat. Whenever a human got too close to my king I hissed and brandished my tail at them. This always deterred the humans until Izuku told me to stop. We were walking through a location Izuku called a "playground" to get to the store quicker.