Happy Ending ❤ (Last)

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tumhen chahun andaz badal badal kr
Meri zindagi ka iklota ishq ho tum❤"

A

uthor's p.o.v

Both looked at each other than at Zobia api who was laughing while  talking with Aanchal's mom.

"Assalam o alikum!!"
Aanchal cleared her throat get to g their attention.

"Api?"
Nabhan said coming towards her.

"Nabhan? Aanchal? You guys here?"
Zobia questioned back.

"It's Aanchal's house and she is her mom."
Nabhan clarified.

"Oh!! I didn't know that the beautiful and kindhearted lady whom I was talking since last hour is the mother of this joy box."
She smiled pinching Aanchal's cheek while Nabhan rolled his eyes.

" What you are doing here?"
Nabhan asked.

"Actually went to do some grocery shopping but forgot my purse at home.  So she lend me money for shopping and also insisted me to come over and have a tea with her at her home. I didn't know that she is Aanchal's mom."
Zobia smiled hugging aanchal's mom from side.

"That's all?"

"Yeah!!"

"Okayy!!!"
Both  Nabhan and Aanchal soghed heavily at the piece of information they just got bit little did they know that it was just the climax.

"Anyways where you..."

"Nabhan!!!!"
Before Zobia could say anything further she was interuppted by a harsh manly voice.

"Dad..."
Nabhan eyes became saucer size.

All of them turned towards the source of voice only to see Bilal and Mr. Kazi standing there.

Bilal was signalling him about the upcoming danger from his eyes while Mr.kazi had a straight face.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"
Zobia asked confused.

"Actually I was passing by the park near F2 road when my eyes caught someone sitting with someone and that brought me here."
Mr. Kazi looking at Aanchal and Nabhan.

"Please bhai have a seat."
Aanchal's mom asked Mr. Kazi smiling wholeheartedly.

He smiled back and sat on on sofa.

Nabhan and Aanchal could feel their souls departing.

"Whom you saw?"
Zobia asked.

"These two!!!"
Mr. Kazi pointed at Nabhan and Aanchal whose jaws were touching ground.

"Oh these two! Well dad let me tell you that they both go to same university and are very good friends."
Zobia smiled.

" Come on your sister just friendzoned you both!!!"
Bilal controlled his laugh whispering near Nabhan and Aanchal's ears who glared at him.

"No! Not only friend. They are something more. Friends don't hug each other in the park nor they share cone of  ice cream. Right?"
Mr. Kazi asked looking at Nabhan and Aanchal.

" There is no point of lieing anymore. Just tell me the truth. What's it in between you two?"
This time Aanchal's mother spoke.

"Bilal! All you have to do is to correct his all false statement which he is going to tell us."
Zobia said seriously.