Part 93

Next day fresh sun rays welcomed them from their sleep where their day is going to be filled with excitement, arnav woke up from his sleep he got fresh and wore his three piece suit, got ready in quick time.

After getting ready he came only to see his family members talking about sangeet and are also having their morning drink.

Anjali looked at him with confusion, she asked, chote... why u got ready that too early morning.

Arnav replied, office only di... I have to attend an important meeting... what happen why are u asking suddenly... do u have any work with me.

Anjali looked at him with disbelief, chote this is too much... today is my sangeet but today also u were busy with ur office works.

Akash added, yes bro this is not done... A

rnav said, evening only sangeet function.. I will come soon after attending my meeting don't worry.

Khushi came at that time, she asked them what's going on...

Anjali said with sad tone, ask ur arnie itself.

Khushi looked at him but he ignored, Nk said, khushi today also he is going to office, u know what he can't perform a dance for sangeet but he very well know to perform his deal with his clients which he is going to do.

Arnav gave an angry glare to Nk,

khushi said, k I'm also coming to office.

All are shocked to hear this from khushi, arnav was surprised.

Anjali said, khushi see u too became like chote... I didn't expect this from u...

Khushi replied, no no di one arnav is enough for our family and no one can't be like him, always thinking abt clients and deals.

Arnav asked, oh really... then what makes u to come with me...always u used to find excuse for not going to office but today did sun rised in the west...

Khushi replied, I'm coming because of u only...

Arnav narrowed his eyes, khushi added, if u started to work means u can forget abt sangeet itself by loving ur clients, I'm coming with u to remaind u.

Arnav, what the.... unbelievable doll.... I'll come after noon itself u no need to come.

Khushi asked, arnav I think today really sun rised in west, great ASR telling me no need to come which is unbelievable now.

Arnav nooded his head and took his toast, soon he left for office.

In home, others practiced for their performance where payal and lavanya also joined with them.

In these few hours khushi called nearly five times to arnav and asked him to come soon where as arnav is really irritated by this.

At 4'o clock he came back to his home, khushi opened the door, she din give way to him, she just stood on the entrance by keeping her hands on her hip.

Arnav looked at her, whattt... move...

Khushi replied, for u this is only afternoon na...

Arnav rolled his eyes, doll plz I'm already tired don't eat my brain, he pushed her and went inside.

Khushi stamped her foot and joined others.

Time passed, everyone wanna to get ready for sangeet.

Khushi, lavanya and payal got ready with their elegant dresses, three girls are looking gorgeous after getting ready they went to anjali's room.

In mean time Akash and Nk also got ready with their traditional dresses, they are looking handsome in their attires.

Girls helped anjali to get ready, her aqua color lehenga is giving freshness to her body, she is stunning with her beauty and gracefulness.

After making her ready, khushi went to see arnav but when she entered she saw arnav is wearing his black coat suit, khushi face frowned by seeing his formals.

khushi shouted, arnav....

Arnav looked at her, what... why are screaming like ur world got shattered.

Khushi with annoyance, today is sangeet why are u wearing ur boring formal... me and di selected sherwani for u then why cant you wear any one of them.

Arnav replied, in which I feel comfortable that only I 'l wear... I didn't ask u guys to take traditional dress for me.

Khushi know talking to him is waste she needs to do something, she thought for sometime and suddenly her crazy mind got idea, she hified herself and thought to put her idea into action.

Target: 150+ votes