Part 34

Burning skin!!!

Next day early morning as usual Khushi came to home with her so called husband, shyam...no one still didn't wake up from their sleep.

Shyam went to their room.

Khushi scanned the house and thought about Arnav, where is he..did he came to home or not or still he is staying in hotel itself. She went to guest room and got fresh as now it was waking time for all, after getting fresh she went to prepare coffee and while preparing she is lost in her thoughts about yesterday nite incidents which happened in hotel, her fear when she entered...her fear when some one pulled her...her shock after seeing Arnav...in this all she is lost thinking specially what they did after that.

After seeing his face, she didn't get scared to kiss him infact she itself willingly doing it and she wanted it...this feeling is making her to get confused more and more, what relation they are sharing in their life... Her thoughts came to end when Anjali joined with her.

During break fast time also Khushi didn't find Arnav, and she don't have courage to ask anyone also. She served food to others and later she joined with them thinking why Arnav didn'y come.

After break fast, Anjali called Khushi to come for shopping, Khushi is not in a mood but she agreed for Anjali.

When they went for shopping, unexpectedly they met Khushi's dad. Anjali was the one who called him when they saw, he smiled at Anjali but he didn't like to see Khushi.

Anjali asked about their wellbeing, while they are talking he said about his daughter who got admission for further studies in US, and Arnav is the one who helped her.

Anjali is surprised to hear, and Khushi is shocked, she thought why Arnav is doing this suddenly and something clicked in her mind that she only told Arnav that if she didn't agree with shyam then he will involve her sister in his business.

Khushi felt immediately that she wanna see Arnav and confirm it. Her dad without talking to her went from there, Khushi know it's not his mistake and her dad believed his eyes how he saw her in hotel on that day. She controlled her pain.

At nite also Arnav didn't come for dinner which made Khushi to get restless, unknowingly she started to get worry about him.

After nite incident at hotel, still she didn't see him anywhere in this house. She didn't eat properly also thinking about Arnav and his beings.

Before going to sleep, shanti asked Khushi to bring milk which she used to drink during nite time. Khushi took milk packet and poured it in vessel to heat it. When it is getting heated, Arnav came to kitchen to take his food. They both looked at each other but didn't say anything.

Arnav started to take food from fridge which they kept thinking he will take, Khushi felt relief seeing him fit and fine and also she is nervous in his presence.

When milk got boiled she urgently tried to take that vessel, She touched that vessel with bare hand and her finger got burned in heat which made her to yelp.

Arnav looked at her who is blowing air on her finger, by thinking never she can't be careful in anything he came and dragged her to sink, he opened the tap and showed her finger in flowing water to sooth its burning sensation by standing behind her.

Khushi who got shock at first became more nervous as his breathe is falling on her neck every time when he breathe. Accidently his cheek rubbed her skin, which made her to tremble and leaned more on his chest with heavy breathe.

Arnav sensed her shivering body, he took that washed finger which got burn, he blew some air on it which made Khushi to close her eyes, Arnav looked at her side, by looking at her itself he sucked her finger by wetting with saliva and another hand wrapped her waist touching her sensitive skin, his fingers caressing her navel which is making her to forget this whole damm world.

Khushi's heart is raising at peak just she felt as it is going to burst soon. Leaving her finger, he lowered his face and and planted wet kiss on her shoulder blade by untieing her knot on the blouse string which made her to gasp. His hand which played with her navel went downwards, she sucked her tummy inside by feeling his warm touch, using this his palm went inside her skirt and felt her inner cloth. Her chest was heaving heavily due to this alien torture which he is giving her, when his hand tried to move inside her inner while giving kiss on her neck, they heard some steps which made them to get shock.

Arnav left her immediately and started to take food, Khushi clutched her heart to control it.

Anjali came inside and asked, Khushi still you are heating.. Mom asked me to check you.

Khushi not able to speak anything, she just poured it in glass.

Anjali said Arnav to go and she will bring food.

Suddenly Khushi felt hand on her back, she jerked from her place.

Anjali said, relax Khushi it's me...just tying your blouse string.

Khushi looked at Arnav, Arnav too looked at her and went out to dining table.