Episode 4-Epilogue(1): Love is Complicated...

Potions class is still as normal as ever where Glory and her friends are focusing on Divus's lecture (or so I thought *cough* cough* Ace is falls asleep). Noticed his sleepy head, Glory flicks his forehead waking him up.

"Ow! The hell was that for?" Ace seethes softy glaring at her.

"To save your butt from an angry Divus." Glory whispers undaunted by his glare.

"You were asleep baka. Unlike the Great Grim, yours truly was able to go through his lecture lickety split!" Grin chirps with a cocky smirk.

"Half." Glory butts in.

"You made it half throughout the lecture as you were about to fall asleep too." She points out flinching the gremlin.

"That was different!" Grim yelps, but soon a whip swoosh from their desk where the trio flinched from the loud sound of the Ah when they lift their heads to see an irked Crewel before.

"No barking in my room, puppies!" He scolds.

"Sorry." They all apologized with weary and slightly irked looks. However, what irks him the most is the boys constantly fawning over her from behind.

"Kawaii.~~" The fan club members sighed with adoring smiles.

"Our Golden Rose looks so beautiful in that school uniform that we all wore!" The Heartslabyul student gushes.

"Our Ophelia is a beautiful siren!" The Octavinelle student glees.

"Damn right. Our lioness is so sexy!" The Savanaclaw remarks with a smirk.

"Now Sultana is even more gorgeous than before!" The Scarabia student fawns.

"Aaaah~. Kawaii.~" They all gushed over the beautiful ravenette causing Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Glory to sweatdrop from the unwanted attention.

"Good lord..." Glory grumbles rubbing her temple.

"You sure received a bunch of pet names from them..." Grim mumbles.

"Gaaaah....I don't wanna know how many students in this campus are gonna expand..." Ace mutters.

"Please don't remind me that..." Deuce mumbles with a sweatdrop. Soon a tick mark throbs from Crewel's head and glares  at his students.

"AND ALL OF YOU STOP GAWKING AT MISS CORBETT THIS INSTANT!!" Crewel scolds slamming his whip to his hand.

~~~~~~

An hour later, potions class ended where Glory, Grim, and the A-Deuce duo are strolling through the halls looking worn out.

"That was an awkward class..." Deuce mutters.

"Ugggh those guys were so creepy..." Grim mumbles.

"Even Crewel's done with thrive shit..." Ace points out. Soon students start murmuring about Glory.

"Pssst watch out! It's Gothel's blood!" The Pomefiore student whispers.

"Crap!" The second Pomefiore student shrieks causing the A-Deuce duo to scowl at the two Pomefiore students yet Glory remains unfazed by their assumptions and kept ignoring their whispers as they watched both of them fled off from them. Soon they stroll pass an Ignihyde student.

"Gah! Gothel's blood!" He screeches and immediately fled away from a split second making Ace, Grim, and Deuce frowns at him while Glory kept her head up ignoring his "Gothel's blood" comment.

"Eeek! Gothel's blood!!" The Diasomnia student yelps.

"Ack! Don't let her lock you up in the tower!!" The second Diasomnia student shouts and this snaps the A-Deuce duo when Ace grabs her hand and pulls her closer shocking the ravenette when she glance up at Ace who is scowling at the two students.