chapter 11

Mays living room^^^

    When may had finished talking to her dad, she felt sad and needed something to distract her so she decided to go to the office for the rest of the day.

     Later in the evening she headed home. Immediately she got in, she sat on a couch and fluff climbed the couch and layed down on her lap.

   " I'm so tired fluff . Things I initially didn't want to know are coming out now and I'm the one getting hurt." She told him gently and then released a heavy sigh.

      She sat there for a while just thinking and occasionally stroking fluffs fur when she heard the ping of her phone indicating a new message.

   Unknown
Don't  you ever forget to sparkle tesoro.

This could only be one person ,she thought.

   May
I really needed that you know.

Reece
Are you doing okay?

May
I'm better now but how did you get my number?

Reece
I'm rich and I have people to do things for me so I had them get your  number.

  May
Thanks for taking your time to check on me.

   Reece
It's fine tesoro. But blue is crying my ears of . I think he's hungry. I'll text you later okay.

   May turned of the screen of her phone and placed it over her chest. She felt lighter . He wasn't even there with her physically and he had helped her.

   Later that night, while she laid down to sleep her phone lit up once more.

Reece
Good night tesoro.

She slept like a baby that night .

    A few weeks had passed since that day. They constantly texted each other. Just talking about anything at all. They definitely felt closer to each other . And today Reece had invited her to his house for dinner. 

     So there she stood in a simple black fitted dress with straps and a slit going up her thighs.

     She had weaved her hair back in two corn rows and drew her edges.
She had on a silver clutch purse with matching shoes.

    She ringed the door bell and a minute later a woman opened the door to her.

     " Hello miss May. Welcome. Please come in." Irene said.

      " Hello " May replied quietly. While she walked into the house.

    " My name is Irene and I am the house keeper. " She said to May while leading her into the living room.

  May didn't even get to reply when she heard a little voice scream.

    " May!"

She turned around and met blue in a cute button up shirt and blue shorts. She quickly picked him up and gave him a big hug.

   " Aww. look at you blue. So handsome. I missed you so much sweetheart."she said while rubbing his back gently.

   " I miss May too." Blue replied while hugging her tighter.

   Reece stood at a distance watching them. His heart warmed at how well they related with each other. He liked this woman. He just couldn't explain the reason why but he did. She looked very beautiful and tempting  in that dress today. He was going to die of blue balls he thought. He watched May whisper something to blue in his ear which made blue give her a peck on her cheek. That made him step out of his hiding place.

    " Oh common blue. You can't just steal the show like that." He said while approaching them.

    " Hello my tesoro" he said while giving her a kiss on her cheek . Which ended up very close to her lips.

    " H- hi" she stuttered a little as her face turned scarlet at what Reece had just done. Reece however was smiling at the reaction he got from her. Feeling proud that he was able to make her blush.

     " Come sit down. " He said to her and turned to Irene.  "Please can you tell the cook to serve dinner?"

     " Of course Mr Reece." Irene replied and left the room to the three of them.

      " Thank you so much Reece for having me. " May told him. Readjusting blue to a better position.

     " Tesoro. Don't be so formal. Your welcome here anytime besides blue had been bugging me to see you."

    Blue had run off some where possibly looking for something to munch on.

     " I missed him so much." She said as Reece sat down beside her.

    " You mentioned sometime ago that you weren't doing too well. What happened? "

     May sighed before looking up at him . She was so enthralled by the rich blue color of his eyes. She thought they were beautiful.

" You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'll understand." He said to her.

  She quickly took a hold of his hands stopping for a minute to get accustomed to the jolts of electricity flowing through her palm.

    Reece felt it too. He looked down at their joined hands and wished he could hold her hands forever.

   " No no. Don't think that . I'll tell you but let's have dinner first." She told him.

     He nodded his head and took a hold of her arms leading her into the dining room to have dinner.

Vote. Comment. Share❤️