CNC//SOMNO

I abruptly wake up from a dream, and sat straight up in bed. i lift the blanket up and see the tent in my pajama bottoms. "Yeaaah thats what i thought." i whispered to myself. I look over at Sam she's deep in her sleep. I unbutton the bottoms and pull my cock out and slowly start to pump it, i bite my lip. i look over at Sam as i start to pump myself faster. "oh baby, you're so pretty." i gently rub her cheek, starting to grin i gently push her onto her back, i pull her bottoms down as i slowly spread her legs apart and i get between her legs and shove my face into her pussy starting to needily eat her out, she starts to quietly whimper, i slow down and start to jerk myself off, as i bite and suck on her clit. i feel her thighs starting to crush my head. i look up at her as i spread her legs farther, crawling closer as i force myself into her, her whole body thrusting upwords. i chuckle and grab her neck with both hands choking her, her eyes open as i squeeze tighter and tighter on her throat. i start giving her violent thrusts pushing her upwards, she starts gasping for air and at that i just tighten my grip, "fuck toys don't need to breathe." i laugh and slap her harshly. causing her to cry, she starts to dig, DIG her nails into my back, i groan low. continuing to give her harsh thrusts Sam still gasping for air i finally release, her right after me. "mm, my beautiful fucktoy..." I run my hands up and down her body. ".. so pretty" i whisper as i lick the stream of tears coming from her eyes.

"... b-babe..." Sam whispers. i kiss her lips gently. Sam trys to kiss me again and i chuckle softly. Leaning down i kiss her slow and passionate.

i pull away and kiss her ear. "you're going to keep it, do you understand me?" I push all of the cum into her pretty pussy and give her one last sharp thrust.

"mm yes daddy." i smile proud. and flip us over so she's on top.

"on second thought we're gonna stay like this." i kiss her lips softly. and grope her breasts. "... mine... mine." i gently kiss her neck. "You're mine baby.."

"yes baby, yours." she tilts her head to give me more access, and i start to leave hickies and love bites all over. she straddles my lap.

"only mine. do you understand?" i ask firm and possessively. i grab her neck and squeeze. "M-i-n-e" i spell out. i smile and push her onto her back grabbing my sharpie next to the bed, i take the cap off and i pull her shirt up, and i try to write my name so its actually readable. i write out 'Griffins slut.' and i move to her thigh and write 'Griffins property.' and i smile up at her kissing her softly i cap the sharpie and toss it aside. Sam pushes me back onto the bed and starts kissing me passionately. ".. baby." i whisper against her lips. she bites me and chuckles.

"I'm all yours don't worry babe." i hold her close and tight. not ever wanting to let go. she boops my nose and giggles. "You're cute, you know that?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe what?" she raises a brow and looks at me.

"i don't know, sometimes i just don't feel i am." i look at the closet.

"well, you are." she grabs my chin as she makes me look at her. "do you understand?"

"yeah, uh huh" she frowns.

"no its a yes ma'am"

"yes ma'am" i flop myself on the bed and sigh heavily. i look at her as she sits on my lap, she looks down at me.

-an hour later after Sam left for work-

Mocha is snuggled into my chest, her and i are watching Dragon Ball Z. And i hear a knock at the door. i cock an eyebrow, i wasn't expecting anyone today.. i get out of bed and pick up my knife as I head to the door. "Who is it?" i call.

you'd never guess who.

"WHo do you think asshole?" I open the door Jaden's standing there an angry look on her face. "I hate you! MOVE." she tries to shove me out of the way.

"why are you here?" i shove back but she falls backwards. and i snicker. she growls and gets up.

"i wanted to talk to Sam." she crosses her arms and huffs.

"Sam's not here so.. bye" i smile and close the door. i hear her storm off.

-30 minutes later-

i sit chugging a gallon of rootbeer my hand in my pants watching 21 Jump Street. "damn" i bite my lip. "Johnnys so hot" i chuckle. and grab my phone lifting the front part of my pjs up and snapping a pic. i send it to Sam smirking. "hm i wonder what she'll say" i pick up the whiskey on my night stand and take a swig. i set it back. "mocha babys." i call. she comes scurrying into the bedroom. she meows up at me and i pat my stomach. "come on baby, up" she jumps up. and ignores me, laying on her moms spot. "you brat" i snatch her up as she screams. "shh! baby you're okay." i pull her onto my tummy, letting go, she starts to knead me. "you're weird Mocha" i pat her butt. and look over at my phone, its lit up. 'Incoming call from Babygirl' my face heats up and i answer. "yes.. babe?"

"Oh, i just wanted to call, and see how you were doing baby. And btw thanks for the picture asshole, as if im not at work." she scoffs

"oh, well Mocha and i are cuddling. how are you doing babe?" i start petting Mocha.

"Oh, I'm alright. Work is normal. Wow i can hear Mocha purring from here." she chuckles.

"yeah yeah, she's a little motorboat."

"yes she is, well... since im on lunch, i wanna try something with you baby. i want you to grab the bag i brought home last night and tell me what you see." i push Mocha off to get out of bed. I kind of jump off the bed and run to the bag.

"Okay... i see uh uh a vibrator o-oh oh, i see a big one and a small one.. a ball gag.. m-mo-"

"yes prince?" she sounded concerned but with a bit of a mischievous attitude.

"mommy i uh.. i see uh uh some panties are they for you? oh i see a skirt.. its a maid outfit..." my face starts to burn.

"No, those are for you my pretty boy. I would like you to put the panties on for mommy and send her some pictures okay?"

"yes mommy"

"mommy would also like it if you would send her some videos of her cute little boys cock"

"babe 😳"

"be a good boy for me okay? and do as i say?"

"ye-yes ma'am." i sigh heavily. "do i-" i start saying with a whine, she hangs up. i hear a 'ting' a message from Sam. 'yes you do have too, you sent me that picture and got me all flustered, now you're gonna do as i say silly babyboy. :)'
i gulp and message back 'and.. if i don't?'
'you're going to want too ;)' I leave her on read. I take my bottoms off, and stare at the panties in my hand.
"Oh babe.." i pull them on and look down. i cover my face, as i feel my face start burning up. i jump on the bed and roll onto my back and look at my bulge in the panties. "whyyyy?" i poke it.

- a few pics an videos later-

'good boy, you look so yummy in those'

'mommy *whines* when will
you be home? 🥺'

'in a while babyboy, mommy will get you a treat on her way home for being a good boy, how does that sound, hm?'

'ooo mommy's gonna get me a
treat! *giggles*'

'mommys gotta go back to work okay?
Aaron's back home right?'

'yes momma he is'

'okay i need you to put some clothes on and go hang out with him, okay baby?'

'mhm okay byebye'

-end of convo-

"Aaaaaaaaron." i knock on his door. and he opens it.

"um Griff, wheres your pants?" i pull them out from behind me.

"i need help.." he nods and helps me.

"okay go sit on the bed Griff." i nod and listen.

- continued next chapter -