Chapter 3

|Beginning Of The End|

Lunch was quiet and awkward. Nobody was talking and you didn't bother to make any conversation either. However, you could feel the confused and hurt gazes from your brothers as they subtly looked at you between bites.

After a while, Jin and Namjoon left to go to their meeting and Yoongi went to the nurses office to ditch next lesson. All was happening according to before.

"Hey, let's go and have some fun! C'mon guys cheer up!" Taehyung tried to lighten the mood as a wide boxy smile spread across his face.

"Yeah yeah, let's go!" Jimin chimed in as he swung his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, who looked like he was dying to go home.

You knew where Taehyung was intending to go of course, but you didn't want to think about it. That place was where it happened...

"I want to go home. Like, right now" you mumbled and stood up from your seat.

"Nami? You're not coming with us?" Jimin looked at you with a worried frown. Normally, when your brothers wanted to go somewhere you would always ask to go along.

"I... have a headache" you lied and began walking away.

"Well if she's not going to her next class, then neither am I! I'll keep my eyes on her at home, so don't worry hyung" Jungkook informed Hoseok and jogged to catch up with you.

"What's gotten into Nami today? She's acting so different" Jimin mumbled as the three boys watched you walk away.

°°°°°

"Are you following me, dumbass?" You swiftly turned around, startling Jungkook who was a couple of steps behind.

"What do you mean? I'm going home and we live together, so of course I'm walking this way! Stupid!" He rolled his eyes and continued to walk past you.

Giving out a sigh, you began to walk behind him. Now that you think about it, Jungkook wasn't very affectionate towards you in the beginning, so he probably wouldn't try anything today.

Or so you thought...

The minute you closed the front door behind you, Jungkook grabbed your shoulders and roughly shoved you against the wall.

"Oww! What the fu-"

"Shh! Shut up and answer my question!" He gripped your shoulders tightly with a glare.

"Did something happen? Did someone say something weird to you?" His low and deep voice made it sound like he was growling, which sent a shiver down your spine.

"What do you mean?" You asked, acting clueless, when in reality you knew what he was talking about. 'Yesterday' you were acting all clingy towards your brothers, but then suddenly you were behaving like you didn't even want to look at their faces, so of course Jungkook would think that there was something wrong.

"Is someone bullying you?!" He inched his face closer as you felt his warm breath brushed across your lips.

You looked down at his lips and gulped. 'No, no, no, stop it, Nami!' You told yourself and turned your head to the side so you wouldn't have to face him.

Jungkook frowned as he looked at your smooth neck. It looked so soft... so tender and so... kissable.

He moved his face closer and slightly placed his lips on your warm neck. The contact made you flinch as your heart began to beat faster.