Dillagi-12

Main mera dil aur tum ho yahaanPhir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaanTum sa haseen pehle dekha nahinTum is sey pehle the jaane kahaan

Phir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaan
Tum sa haseen pehle dekha nahin
Tum is sey pehle the jaane kahaan

Jeene laga hoon pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada tumpe marne laga hoon

"Do you want to eat something?", Mustafa asked Maheen as they entered the hotel room.

"Mera peit phatna wala hai aur aap phirse khane ka pooch rahe, plane me itna zyada khaya tha maine", Maheen pouted stretching her hands to show him the amount of food he had stuffed her with on the plane causing him to chuckle at her frowned face.
(My stomach is near bursting and you're asking me to eat? I ate this much in the plane.)

They had reached Florence an hour ago and came directly to their hotel.

"Jisko tum itna keh rahi ho utna mai din me 10 baar kha sakta hun", he said walking behind her as she looked around examining the cozy yet elegant room.
(The amount you're saying this much can be eaten 10 times a day by me.)

"Han to meri aur apki capacity me bohot farak hai", she told him turning around.
"Mai itni choti hu aur aap itne bare", she added comparing the size of her petite figure with his hulk one.
(Mine and you capacity is very different.)
(I an so small and you're so big.)

"Acha?", he asked amused by her talks.
"Ji", she said bobbing her head.
(Really?)
(Yes.)

She took steps back as she felt him moving towards her.

"Ye..aap um aap ek jaga par reh kar baat ku nahi karte", she spoke blinking her eyes, when her back hit the bed.
(Why can't you talk staying at one place?)

"Tum ek jaga reh kar baat kyun nahi sunti?", he counter questioned with a grin plastered across his face.
(Why can't you listen staying at one place?)

"wo..um unpacking kar lete hain pehle?!", she said pointing towards the suitcases.
(um..that Let's do the unpacking first!)

"Uske ke liye bohot time hai, abhi tum idhar aao", he smirked pulling her towards himself.
(We have alot of time for that.)

"B..bohot time nahi hai na, hame phir bahar bhi jana", she spoke as he opened the messy bun of her chocolate brown waves letting them loose.
(We don't have alot of time, we need to go outside too.)

"Abhi nahi, subho bahar jayen ge, we'll take rest for now", he said lightly massaging her scalp with one hand.
(We won't go out today, we'll take rest.)

"Um..Nahi abhi chalte hain na, mujhe kitna kuch dekhna hai", she almost murmured when he placed his lips on her hairline.
(Um..No let's go now, I have to see so many things.)

"Hm..you smell so good", he smiled inhaling her hair.

"Suniye?"
"Ji begum, sunaiye", he spoke softly looking into her almond eyes.
(Listen?)
(I'm listening, Wife.)