Chapter six (edited)

"Yui"
The manager suddenly called Yui, making her train of thoughts get crashed.

"Yes sir? "
She said as she closed the fridge from which just now she was stealing chocolate.

"Today the owner of this cafe is coming & I want you to serve them."
He said and glanced at the chocolate bar she was holding.

"Sir but I m cashier here."
She protested. She is a lazy ass who just suits the cashier job due to math.

"You are the only one here whom I trust the most. Also, I won't ask why the chocolate bars are being missing since last few day."
He indeed was smart just like she heard about him from other workers.

"I will take the order..."
She sighed in defeat while he smiled in victory. Then the bell rang saying someone entered the cafe , she didn't paid attention & glanced at her chocolate bar.

"Yui,go."
He said as he glanced at a specific table.

"Where to go?"
She asked as she started to unwrap the chocolate bar.

"Guests arrived."
She looked over at where he was looking with the chocolate's piece in her mouth. Looking there, she found the guests were Jungkook and his Friends.

"okay-"
She was cut of by the manager snatching her chocolate bar from her.

"You'll get it after the work is done, reward you know?"
She sighed and nodded. Taking the small diary, she walked over to the table.

"Well well so you work here at Namjoon hyungs cafe "
Jungkook said once he saw her coming. He started to hold grudge against her ever since the laptop incident.

"Wait a minute, as you are the same grade as Jungkook then u should be 17 right?"
He said after calculating her age, which was wrong.

"Ya so?"
She said, letting the fact slide off that he calculated her age wrong.

"You are underage to work how did u got job here?"
He said, finally coming to the point.

"I have the work permit."
She said and shrugged.

"Working to pay for the fee of repairing koo's laptop? "
He said while looking at Jungkook, then her.

"Who knows,now give me your order already."
She said being annoyed from the question and answer part of their.

"Show respect, I m the boss here."
He coldly said, this boy surly hated her.

"Good evening sir. I m your waitress for today, please give me your order."
She formally said just the way she saw the other worker greet the costumer.

"Three coffee, one banana milk, one strawberry milkshake & two hot chocolate."
Seokjin said while she noted their order.

"Alright, please wait."
She said & went to the kitchen to give the order. After a few min their order was ready & she went there, placing the drinks on their table. While doing so she accidentally spilled the banana milk on the table which later on fell on Namjoon too.

"What the hell!"
Anger was clearly visible on his face. And not to turn this into an issue, she quickly bowed and apologized. But his anger was still there, he began to scold her. She was clam and heard whatever he said until curse words entered the chat.

"The f*ck do u think of yourself? "
She said out loud.

"Mind your language, girl."
He said with the same volume as her.

"Aaying me to mind my f*cking language huh? what about you? You, yourself know that you cursed me & what will you do If I won't huh?"
She said as she increased her volume.

"Fire u."
Namjoon half smirked and said.

"You will fire me , oh no I will get fired. what will I do if I got fired?"
She said in a dramatic tone. Later on, throwing a coffee on his face.

"I swear to god-"
He cut himself off.

"Well I quit this job of your though"
She said and shrugged before she turned around & faced the manager.

"Thank u sir & i will have my money in cash. I will come tomorrow & take it. Also, my chocolate-"
She said and took the chocolate bar from him.

"It was fun here, bye~"
saying that she took her stuff & went out while eating chocolate.

"It was fun"
She chuckled and walked to her bike .

"Hey you b*tch"
She heard Jungkook's voice and turned around.

"What happened little kid"
She playfully said and took a bit of the chocolate.

"How dare you? "
He pushed Yui Making her back away by the sudden minor attack.

"My daring"
She replied and unwrapped the whole chocolate and placed the wrapper in Jungkook's pocket.

"Eww bruhh"
He whined and quickly took it out and threw it in the bust bin while Yui sat on her bike.

"You made the wrong choice"
He said and groaned.

"Who knows"
She said while she took another bite of chocolate. Jungkook walked back at her.

"You-"
He grabbed her collar.

"No fighting in the public, kid"
Yui said and chuckled but Jungkook still didn't backed away.

"Move or else"
She smirkee and showed him her finger which were covered in chocolate.

"Ew"
He quickly backed away.

"Want me to do it? "
She smirked widely and got off her bike, moving close to him

"Yah, stay away "
He said before quickly running back inside the cafe.

"New enemy check"
She said as she finished her chocolate bar and licked her finger.

"As I said, it was fun"
She chuckled and got back on her bike. She didn't cared much about it. After all, she was a troublemaker herself.

___________

word count- 944

Note- the further un-edited chapter will have the name y/n instead of Yui.