Quirk

Third person's POV

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the perfect human, recalled just how he found himself in this situation.

He was walking down the stairs of the school, until suddenly a portal appeared here, which pulled him into an unknown place.

He found himself on the street confused, but a few minutes later, he quickly understood his situation. His mind allowed him to quickly comprehend what might have happened and so it happened. Ayanokouji quickly understood that he was not in his dimension.

But the most confusing thing was that he was 14 years old again.

He sighed with visible tiredness.

It took him only a week to understand the rules of the local society.

Apart from some people resembling mutants who walked the streets and people in costumes called heroes who fought criminals, this dimension was quite normal. As in any society, whether with super powers or so-called gifts in this dimension, there was still an inequality in society. Those who had weak gifts were treated less well, not to mention those people without gifts, so-called quirkless.

In short, the stronger ruled the weaker.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was just one of 'those people without a gift'. To be honest, he did not care at all. He unlike the rest, only wanted to lead a normal life, but in an abnormal society it was quite difficult for him. 

He managed to get to some school, saying he was an orphan and falsifying the information he needed. He said that he had been educated by his previous tutor enough to go through the eligibility criteria and passed with an average score. He was in the classroom where he met a green-haired guy named Midoriya Izuku with an amazingly optimistic character and aggressive and vulgar Bakugou Katsuki. 

The relationship between the two of them had no positives, and yet Midoriya called him a friend. Both had a visible obsession with becoming a hero, but in the local gift society, nobody pays much attention to this because they think that such behavior and obsessive desire to become a hero is 'normal'.

He wanted to get into a normal high school, go to college and find a job, so how he ended up in this UA school with these people? Maybe you will find out some other time.

Opposite him was wounded All Might, fighting a creature called "Nomu" and his formal teacher lying on the ground with critical wounds, Aizawa Shout also known as "Eraser Head". The number 1 was barely on his feet as he fell to the ground when he was hit by a strong blow to the bowels and spleen area.

Ayanokouji found it strange and illogical, because the man smiled despite his macabre wounds, but finally ignored the subject

Ayanokouji found it strange and illogical, because the man smiled despite his macabre wounds, but finally ignored the subject. After a while, the boy looked at the wall on the right side of the room where suffered Midoriya bruised, after his erroneous and uncalculated attack miss Nomu from behind.