The Final A/N

I've done it.

You've done it.

We've done it.

This is the end. The story, it's over. You've made it. I've made it. It's finished.

It's complete.

Meh, I give up with the theatrics. I've made my fair share of Author Notes so this is the final goodbye, the final destination. From here, we part, with a chance to meet again. Or to connect and follow, to read more of my content. 

Wow, that makes me sound like I'm fishing for follows and views. I hope I don't, because I have more stories on the way and I just wanna promote a little. Seeing if you liked it, shown by how you guys are reading this now, you could read some of my other stuff! All up to you. It's free. If you end up not liking it, you can always stop reading and unfollow. I can't stop you lmao

But yes, to the real guts of discussing this story. Overall, just a big thank you to all of you. Never could I ever be able to imagine I'd ever write something that would get as much attention as this. The growth has been astonishing, like #2 in Skeppy? #3 in DreamNotFound? #7 in highschool au? I'm blown away! 

And you know what? I wouldn't be here without you.

Cheesy, I know, but it's true. This story would probably be half-baked and less emotional without any reason to continue.

You guys were my reason.

Bruh, why do I sound like a sap lmao

This took about about a month to plan, then a week and a month to upload in chunks. That was so much shorter of a time than I expected! Literally two/three months of this story. This is crazy!

Just thank you for everything. I'll tell you something: for the past week, I've gotten 200 notifications everyday after school, in the time span of 10pm to 4pm. And I go through every single one of them. I read the name of every one of you guy's reading lists (some of which are really hecking funny btw). I look at every comment and although I can't respond to them all, I do tend to reply as much as I can. I thank every vote and every follow and, once more, I thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Well, you guys obviously know these "characters" aren't mine (exclude the fanmade Davidson family, Mr. Mack, Ms. Ronnie). They're real people! So subscribe to everyone!

Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, Technoblade, TapL, F1nn5ter, Spifey, Zelkam

Other side characters include: Quackity, Slimecicle, Wilbur Soot, Fundy, Tubbo_, TommyInnit, TheEret, JustVurb

This is all I must say! Thank you for everything! You guys are the literal best! 

I'll see you on the other side.

Signed,

Callahan A. J. , the kid with a notebook

GO READ MY AMONG US FANFICTION 'I KNOW YOU'RE LYING' NOW GOGOGO