twenty six*

a/n: hi!! i just want you all to know that you all matter, and i love you all so much, if you ever need someone to talk to i'm one message away!

also i'm so sorry for not updating , i've had no motivation but i'm BACK
————————————————————————

the rest of the night was pure bliss. the team laughing and drinking and just having a good time.

derek was the first to leave, he had to take garcia home, and she went a little heavy on the wine.

you and spencer were next, he had been eager all night to get you home.

you bid everyone goodbye, getting hugs from everyone's, various congratulations being told to you and spencer , and you walked out of rossi's house, hand in hand, all the way to spencers car.

spencer opens the door for you , you slipping into the car, spencer gets in and stays still for a minute, smiling at you, before cupping your face and placing his lips to yours.

"we're getting married, pretty girl." he smiles, rubbing his nose lightly against yours.

"we are, baby." you smile , pressing your lips to his once again.

he started the car, pulling out of rossi's house, the car ride buzzing with the pure joy of both of you.

you pull back, searching his eyes , planning what to say next.

"spence can i ask you a question?"

"yes , or course." he smiles , rubbing his thumb along your cheek.

"do you want kids?"

you saw his eyes light up, him trying to hide his pure excitement , even though you already saw it.

"yeah, do you?"

you smile , nodding your head quickly.

"spence , i called my doctor and got the okay to stop taking my birth control."

his jaw drops, eyes immediately welling with tears as he smiles wide.

"are you serious?"

you nod, chewing in your bottom lip nervously.

he pulls the car over , unbuckling your seatbelt , and grabbing your hips, pulling you over the middle console , and onto his lap.

you press your forehead down to his, spencer gently pressed his lips to yours , you smiling into the kiss.

he pulls back, his smile basically taking up his whole face.

"are you sure ? you want mini me or you's?"

"more sure than ever, spence."

you kiss him again, this time the kiss holding more passion then the last , spencer lightly sucking on you bottom lip.

he pulls back smirking , dark eyes flicking to yours.

"well pretty girl, what are we waiting for?"

his lips crash to yours again, his tongue pushing past your lips.

you pull back, spencer lightly nipping at the skin hours below your ear.

"s-spence , in here ?" you ask slightly panting.

"mhm." he grunts , pulling at the fabric of the dress , hiking it up to your waist.

your lips connect again, the kiss heated and rushed , your hands fumbling with the belt of spencers pants.

it comes undone and you lift yourself slightly , spencer pushing his pants and boxers down, his hard cock springing free.

you smirk at him, looking from his length to his eyes.

"someone's excited." you say laughing.

"have you seen yourself pretty girl ? you always make me excited."

you feel heat rush to your cheeks , gasping as spencer suddenly runs two fingers against your clothed heat, eyes locked with yours.

"i see i'm not the only one excited."

his fingers push the panties to the side , his other hand on your hips as you sink down onto him.

you both moan at the feeling , lips lightly parting as you bury your face in the crook of his neck.

"you feel so fucking good, i get to feel you forever, baby."

you whine at his words , beginning to slowly grind your hips , feeling his length push deeper into you.

you hear him groan at the feeling , you beginning to move faster , bouncing on his dick, spencer digging his nails into your hips.

"you're such a fucking goddess."

you whine at the praise , spencers dick slamming into your g-spot each time you come down on him.

spencers lips find yours , his tongue slipping past your lips , your moans falling into eachothers mouths.

spencer bucks his hips up, pushing himself farther into you and you feel the familiar knot in your stomach tighten.

you pull back from the kiss, bringing you hands to his hair as you bury your face into his neck again, kissing and nibbling at the sensitive skin.

"fuck, s-spence i'm close."

spencer bucks his hips again, causing you to cry out due to the pleasure coursing through your veins.

"that's it pretty girl, let me hear how good i make you feel."

you walls clench around him, thus earning a guttural groan from spencer.

"do that-fuck.. again."

you clench again, spencer still slamming into your g-spot each thrust.

"fuck pretty girl, i'm coming."

he moans out , and almost immediately you feel his dick twitch , feeling a familiar warmth inside your lower stomach as he spills himself into you.

you keep your head in the crook of his neck , you two staying that way, still breathing heavily .

the air buzzes around you too, spencer rubbing small circles into your back.

"you are amazing, spencer reid."

you say into his neck, kissing the skin once more before pulling yourself onto him, moving over the middle console back to the passenger seat.

"as are you , y/n."

you reach into the glove box, grabbing a tissue and wiping the mess between your legs .

you hear spencers belt clinking, you look over to him as he tucks himself into his pants.

he looks at you , smiling and leaning over to kiss your lips.

"i love you so much , angel."

"i love you spencer , always."

spencer starts the car, pulling back onto the road and driving home , his hand finding your thigh and drawing small circles.

his fingers start trailing up your thigh , dangerously close to your core.

you breath catches , and you see spencer pull into the parking lot of his apartment.

"spencer , watch it or ill just have to start round 2."

"oh yes , we wouldn't want that , huh angel?"

he steps out of the car, coming around to open your door.

you step out of the car , knees slightly wobbly, but spencer walks you up the stairs , hand remaining placed on the small of your back.

as soon as you're inside the apartment, spencers lips are on yours , the same passion and urgency from earlier returning.

you definitely went for round two.
maybe 3, and maybe 4.
————————————————————————
authors note :
hi baes , i'm so sorry i didn't update , but AHH baby talk :)
also, ty for 30k on this book ilysm🙈
love always ,
kelly🤍