Chapter 4

|"Mom and Dad"|

About three days had past since they found you collapsed in the shower and you haven't woke up since.

The boys were getting agitated and anxious. Jungkook and Hoseok were severely biting their nails to the point where it was bleeding, Jimin and Taehyung were pacing back and forth, Namjoon's left leg were bouncing up and down non-stop, as Yoongi and Jin drowned in silence.

Jin felt especially at fault. He couldn't forgive himself for what happened. If only he'd knocked on your bathroom door to check if you were alright, this situation wouldn't have happened, you wouldn't be unconscious in hospital's bed for days. He hated himself so much he could die.

"Hmm.." You groaned as you opened your eyes. The bright light caused you to flinch as you began to feel pain all over your body, especially your heart. It was so painful it felt like there was a gaping hole in it.

"Nami?" Namjoon called out lightly as he looked at you with widened eyes. The rest of the boys rushed to your side, eyes filled with tears.

"I'll call a doctor!" Hoseok rushed out of your private hospital room.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked as he placed a hand on your burning head.

"W... Wat..er" you barely managed to utter out a word without feeling like your throat was going to split open in half because how dry it was.

Yoongi was about to grab a glass of water that was on the nightstand but Hoseok rushed in with a doctor before he could.

The doctor did a little examination on you and asked you a couple of questions to make sure that you didn't receive any major head trauma.

The doctor was tall and lean with big doey eyes. You looked down at his name plate... Dr. Park Chanyeol.

"She still have a high temperature and her heart rate is still abnormally fast, so she would need to be hospitalized until her body is back to normal" he informed your brothers before excusing himself to treat another patient, but before he could leave he turned to look at Jimin with furrowed brows as if he was trying to figure something.

"Nami! Oh, Nami, my sweet Angel!" Your mom rushed in through the door with your dad following shortly behind.

She accidentally bumped into Dr. Park and was about to give him a glare but her knife like eyes quickly widened once she saw his face. She looked like she just saw a ghost but quickly composed herself before continuing to rush to you.

"Nami, how are you, my princess?" Your mom gave you a tight hug, but you didn't have the strength to hug her back so you just bathed in her warmth.

"Thirsty" you whispered drily and tried to get up with her help.

Your father helped you hold your glass while your mother supported your weak body. The first sip tasted like heaven's holy water as it cooled down your scratchy throat.

"Better?" Your mother asked as she smoothed out your hair.

"How could you let your sister collapse?" Your mother yelled at your brothers just before you could answer. She glared at Jin and shook her head in disappointment.

"Honey, let's not blame the boys" your dad placed a hand on her shoulder in attempt to calm her down.

"Mom, it's not their fault. I was in the shower too long and didn't get out when I felt dizzy" you explained and grabbed her hand. "Please don't blame them"

Your mother gave out a sigh and stroked your head, her eyes gleaming with tears. You could tell she felt guilty for leaving you alone in the care of your brothers.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. It must be hard to be the only girl in a house full of boys" she mumbled lightly.

Her words made your brothers sulk. They looked down with stinging pain in their chest. Of course, they tried their best, but how much could they do when they were practically children themselves.

"Yes. It is hard... that's why I want to move out" you looked down at your trembling hands. Your fever was making your body weak and it was taking a huge toll on you just to hold your body up.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, his eyes darkened in a glare. Just from looking at him, you could feel the cold atmosphere from him, which made you flinch.

"I... I want to go and live with Dr. Tuan" you uttered while trying to avoid the creepy ominous stares from your brothers.

Your mother sighed and shook her head. She looked at her husband, who was as equally shocked as his sons.

"Think about it mom. I'm weak and I get sick often. Dr. Tuan is a doctor and he could help me when there's something wrong!" You pleaded, trying to be as convincing as possible.

"He's our family doctor isn't he? What's the point of having a family doctor if we don't use him?" You added with a cold tone so they wouldn't suspect a hiden meaning behind your words.

Your mother looked at your dad for a while before giving out a defeated sigh. "We'll talk about this later. For now, rest"

You did as told and laid back down while avoiding looking at your brothers. Closing your eyes, you tried to block out the fast beating of your heart. You weren't really sure whether it was because of your fever or it was because of the strange bad feeling in the pit of your stomach...

°°°°°

You've been in the hospital for a week now. Your brothers hardly come to visit you, which upset you a bit. You knew they weren't happy about what you said and maybe this was for the best. If them hating you is what it takes for them to keep their distance, then so be it.

"Ahh~" your mother placed a spoonful of rice porridge in front of your mouth, waiting for you to eat it.

She'd never left your side ever since you woke up and had been extremely clingy. It seemed as though your brothers weren't the only problem...

"So do you really want to go and live with Dr. Tuan?" She asked, her eyes hardened at the question.

You nodded your head and looked at your father who was sitting on the couch reading some paperwork.

"Okay. I think you would be safe there, but let me warn you about something" she sighed and placed her hands on yours.

"The Tuans are very manipulative. Whatever they say, take it as a lie. Do you understand, Nami?" She gave you a small smile and gripped your hands tigher.

"As your parents, we care so much about you. You have to be believe us" she emphasised the word have as her sharp eyes pierced into yours.

"... Yes, mother"

"Good girl, my good girl" she gave you a suffocating long hug before your father cleared his throat. Your mother flinched and let you go, giving you a small smile as she did so.

"Let's go back to work, honey. Jin and Taehyung will be here to look after her" your father ordered and started to pack some files into his bag.

Your mother nodded and kissed your forehead before leaving. Your father, on the other hand, gave you a kiss on the cheek and whispered "I love you" into your ears, sending shivers down your spine.

"I... I love you too, mom and dad" you smiled and gave them a wave, hoping that they wouldn't see your glossy eyes.

You were terrified to say the least. However, you didn't know what or who exactly you were terrified of...