Chapter 😈 7

Walking upstairs, your legs tremble a bit, it's sore because of what happened earlier. You like it your not gonna deny it, but your still disappointed to yourself that your such a horny person. Well it's not like it's your fault... it's his.

"(Y/n) don't worry it won't hurt"

"Sshhh don't cry (y/n) I'll be gentle"

"We will do this every day until you'll get aroused just because I'm close to you"

"You'll like it I promise"

"Ugh" you rub your temple remembering him, just why now that you have to remember him.

You stood infront of the door and opened it, entering and closing it behind. You remove your shorts for some reason and because it comfortable and went to your bed, the floor.

The girls made you sleep in the couch for your first day here, you were pissed about that and how they treat you but shortly after they somehow warm up to you quickly and is kind enough to let you sleep inside the room, on the floor. The bed is big, but its not enough for you too fit.

No worries, the house you bought will be complete soon.

"Y/n?"

"Jesus Christ-" you jump after feeling your heart beat skip so fast, you hold your chest and look who called you.

"Modeus? Oh-oh my god I told you not to scare me" you said breathing in and out, calming down.

"Sorry" she said looking at you, you noticed she's sleeping on your futon.

"Oh, were you sleeping? Did I wake you up?" You said sitting on the bed, Modeus looks up to you shaking her head. "No, don't worry"

It was awkwardly silently, the two of you just stayed their but that is until Modeus looks back at you.

"So, you've been having fun with the others?" You quickly look at her, nervously, thinking that she might know.

"O-oh yeah, the others are fun to be with, I actually haven't bonded with you all but maybe sooner or later"

"Hm hm, I see" she said looking at you, you look aways feeling her intense look.

Without you looking, she smiled and stand up.

"I'll head down, I already took my nap, enjoy yours, you need a lot of rest" she said walking towards the door, opening it, leaning a small glance towards your and left.

You look at her dumbfounded a bit but decided to rest.

The next day.

You heard your phone ringing, the last time you left it is beside your pillow, you moved your but it was stuck by something, you open your eyes while trying to pry your hands and saw Cerberus laying down on your stomach, hogging you like your a body pillow.

"Ughh" you finally got your arms free and grab your phone, the call died and you saw that it has 14 miscalls by your assistant, Daniel.

You look at the screen with a troubled face, something must have happen in the company again. You dialed his number and called him, standing up making Cerberus roll and keep snoring.

You went towards the balcony, closing the door behind you, hearing Daniel voice, you rest your elbow on the wood rail and sighed.

"Goodmorning Daniel, it seems there is something wrong since you've been calling me" you said and look at your nails, checking if it's needed some trim.

"Er...the neighbor company is here right now, he demands to see you whether in video call or voice call he wants to talk to you" his voice were shaking as if he runs a marathon around a park.