28

Jungkook POV:
We walked out me and taehyung to the living room with others .
Jimin:" you fucktard is doing great " .
Jungkook:" I'm good plus don't be dramatic, you also got fucked you are walking like you broke your leg " jimin blushed making youngi to laugh .
Namjoon:" jungkook ?"
Jungkook:" yeah?"
Namjoon:" hyuna is back " .
Taehyung was confused .
Jungkook:" and ?"
Taehyung:" who is hyuna " .
Hoseok:" his one of fiancee that his stepmom dreamed her to marry kook" .taehyung looked to the side .I hugged him .
Jungkook:" how did you know ,she is back ?" He gave me a letter .
" you better be prepared ,I ain't having mercy on you jk,I will ruin you and your family " I laughed .
Jungkook:" oh so she is threatening me " .
Taehyung:" kookie  this isn't funny" I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" baby ,this bitch is a real fuss ,she doesn't have the courage to face me so she will send some shit to scare me but she doesn't know that I will make her see hell " .
Taehyung:" yeah but be careful,she said you and your family " .
Jin:" taebaby jungkook is dangerous when it comes to someone like hyuna " .he smiled .
Taehyung:" I know my man is strong but I care for him enemies comes from the back and stabe you".
Hoseok:" tae is right ,hyuna is the kind of selfish, did you forget when you almost slept with her ?" He clapped his mouth making me glare at him ,taehyung looked at me glaring ,my legs got wobbly, he is scary when it comes for his angry face .
Taehyung:" what did you say ?"
Hoseok:" nothing " .he turned to me
Taehyung :" how many fucking girl and boys did you fuck huh ,I feel like shit knowing the whole person's that knows you got fucked by you too " .
I glared at him back .
Jungkook :" don't rise your voice tae ,I didn't fuck her " .
Taehyung:" oh you did what play wrestling?" He said that sarcastically.
I grabbed his jaw ,he pushed my hand away .
Jungkook:" don't fucking rise your voice at me and don't try to be genius " he looked at me .
Taehyung:" at least I didn't got fucked by whoever I know " .
Jungkook:" your useless ass got rapped " I didn't mean to say that .
He looked at me with so much hurt ,I was going to walk to him but got stopped by a hard slap by jin .
Jin:" this is not how you talk to him jungkook,this is his past ,this is his nightmare, you could've controlled what you say " I was going to taehyung but he has tears. He backed away and walked to our room.
Jungkook:" fuck my anger ".I run after him .
I opened the door and entered to find him getting his clothes to his bag .
Jungkook:" baby please ,where are you going ?" He turned to me.
Taehyung:" I'm the only one at fault as always " .I turned him to me.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry baby ,I'm really sorry ".
Taehyung:" does it change a thing ?" .
Jungkook:" I didn't mean it baby I swear ,I was just angry " .
Taehyung:" your anger always say the truth ,and it was the truth what you said after all I got rapped doesn't that mean I'm used ?" He screamed .
Jungkook:" love I didn't mean it I swear ,I'm begging you to forgive me " .he grabbed the bag .
Jungkook:" where are you going ?" .he walked away .
Jungkook:" I'm asking you ,where are you going ?"
Taehyung:" not your business " I got again angry I grabbed his arm and walked with him to the room .
Jungkook:" you are not going anywhere " he pushed me .
Taehyung:" you don't tell me what to do " .
Jungkook:" I don't want you to see my bad side ,believe me I will make you suffer " .
Taehyung:" I'm already suffering, are you happy now ?" 
Jungkook:" if you leave this room, say goodbye to your life "

Taehyung:" what the hell happened to you ?"
Jungkook:" this is for not believing me " .he laughed .
Taehyung:" believing you ? Is pushing hurtful words towards me makes you happy ? Believing what that you almost had sex with the whole world ?" 
Jungkook:" you should know that they were in the past ,i had sex to have fun ,I'm a mafia who get stressed everyday ,sex was what makes me forget ".
Taehyung:" okay ,have fun " .i looked at him .
Jungkook:" what does that mean ?"
Taehyung:" have fun in doing sex with someone else aren't you stressed after knowing this hyuna is after you ?" He said that sarcastically.
Jungkook:" if that what you want then i will ,you are being genius with me okay two can play the game " .i walked to the door.
Taehyung:" before you go ,have this " he throw the ring at me.
Jungkook:" what's this ?" .
Taehyung:" from now on consider yourself single ,i don't want a cheating boyfriend, as for the ring give it to someone else who maybe can be a fun person ,oh and for my son I will make a schedule for you to see him ".
Jungkook:" taehyung " he has tears .
Taehyung :" get out ".he said that in a sobbing voice .
Jungkook:" taehyung" I shouted .
Taehyung:" please get out ,I'm done suffering each time we get back together " I walked to him.
Jungkook:" your only solution is breaking up with me ".
Taehyung:" aren't you happy at least you will do what a mafia can do ".
Jungkook:" what ?"
Taehyung:" having fun in sex ".I grabbed his cheeks .
Jungkook:" taehyung I'm your boyfriend, I was faithful to you even without sex ,what I'm saying is I love you those were in the past they were without emotions ,no feelings but with you is love it's a big difference ".
He looked up .
Jungkook:" I love you taehyung please ,I didn't mean what I said ,I was angry ".
Taehyung:" okay " he tried to smile I know he is sad .
Jungkook:" baby please ?" I pouted ,he smiled with tears .
Taehyung:" I already forgave you " .he sobbed making me hug him .
Jungkook:" why is my baby crying?" He looked up.
Taehyung:" because you are mean ,in a moment you can be heartless ".i hugged him .
Jungkook:" i know i hurted you baby ,I'm sorry " he smiled .
Taehyung:" that's fine " I looked at him and his nose started bleeding.
Jungkook:" fuck your nose baby " I grabbed his hand and walked to the bathroom cleaning his nose .
We walked to the bed.
Taehyung:" I will sleep for a little " he said that his eyes were not at place and he fell down .
Jungkook:" baby" I screamed .