☽ 42 ☾

"Aviyanna was your brother's mate?" Jimin asked. His finger ran through Yoongi's hair. His other hand wrapped around the elder's body. Ever since the morning, after he came to know the truth, Yoongi was still under a shock, per se. Not that he wasn't able to function. But he wasn't in the best of the conditions either. Breaking out of the blue. Kept on whispering that he was innocent. And Jimin made sure he was there to help the other all the times. 

And that's why they were, right now, in Yoongi's room, sitting on their bed and snuggled up to each other. The moon shined upon them softly. After the morning incident, and outbreak spread out among the people. The Elders, one of the most important peoples of his place, turned to be murderous traitors. They were all confused. Unsure of whom to trust anymore. But Ethan handled the situation calmly. It was decided that until a new council of Elders was formed, few people would function the roles temporarily. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Aviyanna, a guy name Richard, three girls — Crystal, Azrariella, Kiran were — were chosen. Later on, it will be decided for final who would become the next generation of the Elders. 

Yoongi nuzzled his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, nodding, "Yeah. They were together since childhood, almost impossible to seperate. And I was thirdwheeling for no reason at all. And sometimes when my brother started acting a little too much bossy, she would drag him away by his ear and make him apologize to me. Brother mad at me? Run behind Aviyanna. It worked everytime."

The silver head chuckled a little, pressing a comforting kiss on Yoongi's forhead.

"I thought Aviyanna didn't like you." Jimin confessed, embarassed. 

"And why would you think so?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin bit his lips. Pouting a little as he wrapped a string of Yoongi's hair around his finger, "Um, the first time I met her she was acting a bit indifferent towards you, and then afterwards when you um... lost control, I saw her with the chains and everything."

Jimin felt even more embarassed when Yoongi let out an airy chuckle, "She wasn't acting indifferent to me. Ethan's quarter has too many memories attached. After all, I spend a lot of my childhood in there with my brother. And after he was gone, I couldn't go back in there without losing myself. I wanted to go so that I could meet Aviyanna but she said it would be better if I don't. And as for the chains, she never agreed to it first time. But only after I pleaded to her. And even then, she uses as a last resort."

"But why does she have to use it even as a last resort?" Jimin pouted. The idea of those things making his skin crawl. 

Yoongi smiled against his skin, moving his head up to look into his eyes. He kissed him softly before answering, "Because no one could ever do the things to me that you did."

Jimin blushed hearing that. 

"That includes, annoying me." 

Jimin's smile immediately turned into a scowl as he rolled his eyes and hit Yoongi's chest.

"Guess who back to normal?" He mumbled, trying to push away the elder. But Yoongi chuckled once again and pulled him even closer. Jimin whined, trying to wriggle away but the elder shut him up by kissing him. This one longer than the one before and more loving.

"My moonboy." Yoongi whispered, after breaking the kiss. 

"Whatever." Jimin mumbled, rolling his eyes and trying to fight back the smile on his face. 

"After that night, Aviyanna was completely desolated. I couldn't be there but from what I heard, she was on the verge of dying as well." Yoongi sighed, looking solemly at Jimin, "That is what the bond does to us. Are you still sure about it? Your the son of the Moon Goddess, and until the celebration you still have the chance to revoke the bond."