Shattered world

"She needs to stay out of this Aizawa."
"I understand... but I need to know why."
"I'm afraid I cannot give you the specifics."

Aizawa's face twisted into a scowl and his eyes flashed a red color.

"And why not? I'm starting to understand why she blew up like that with all these vague games you've been playing."

Nighteye looked to the side as if contemplating rather or not he could tell the man. Aizawa was about to leave the office when Nighteye placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait."

Aizawa turned to meet the man's gaze with a raised eyebrow.

"You must not tell anyone about this, not All Might and especially not (L/n)."
"Why not." Aizawa crossed his arms.

"Her future... futures... are bleak, Eraserhead. I want to do my best to change them."

He leaned into Aizawa's ear and began whispering the secrets he had kept since the days he had met you. Aizawa's face was emotionless but serious, but inside there was a storm of emotions raging inside of him.

"...if she comes with us to raid the organization, she will see something that will change her for the worst..." Nighteye gulped silently before continuing.

"...that man hasn't only tortured a little girl, but he has been obsessed with (L/n) since he met her. It's gotten to the point where he has dug up her own mother's corpse."

Aizawa clenched his fists before pulling away from the man.

"What?"
"He has done things to her own mother's body, I've seen the result of it all through my foresight."

Aizawa has many questions such as why nobody had noticed your mother's body gone, why hasn't anyone notify him in the first place, and most of all, what the hell did that man do to your mother...

"You need to make sure she stays at the dorms, Eraserhead. She won't listen to anyone else but you."
"And how do you know she won't just leave? She can leave whenever she wants, Nighteye."
"Talk to her, Eraserhead. Give her the love and attention any father would, just keep her from getting any ideas..."

"I've never seen her like that..." Uraraka muttered to herself.

"I can understand, though, I'm also distraught about that poor girl, but that reaction was... over the top." Tsuyu pointed out carefully.

"Over the top? I think she has every right to be furious, Tsuyu!" Midoriya slammed his fist on the table, scaring everyone at the table.

"Sir Nighteye is refusing to let her in on this operation for some unknown reason that he won't even tell us why. She's right when she said he's wasting everyone's time." Midoriya gritted his teeth.

"With (Y/n), we could have beaten that bastard to a bloody pulp and save Eri in a matter of minutes, but instead she's going to wait for us to rescue her."

By now, tears of frustration fell from Izuku's eyes. His misery spread to the others sitting at the table, leaving a gloomy silence to hang over all of them. Not even when Aizawa came out of the room to greet them did they look up.

You haven't left your room since that day, only coming out for classes and necessities. That's it.

Your classmates noticed your strange behavior and tried their best to interact with you, seeing what was wrong with you, only to receive the cold shoulder every time. Not even Shinsou could get a word out of you.

Your eyes were empty, void of anything. Your hair was disheveled and messy, your skin sickly and pale. Aizawa's heart twisted at the sight of you every day before the scheduled attack against the Yakuza.