~ Part 25 ~

* Harry's POV *
I was first to get not the hall when Pansy's room door opened and Pansy tip toed out. "What did you need Harry?" She asked to which I replied "I will explain everything when Ron gets here but I think you will like It". She nodded and a few minutes later Ron walked out of Blaise's room smiling and blushing, I smirked and he whispered "yeah very funny. Are we doing what I think we are?".
He knew me too well I nodded and he first pumped the air, "Do what?", Pansy asked.

Both me and Ron smiled evilly, "It's time for Umbridge to get what she deserves". "Okay I know you two have some bromance going on here but someone needs to fill me in or I'm going back to bed",Pansy said while yawning.

"Okay okay but you definitely won't want to go to bed", Ron said. I explained "Umbridge has run into us before and as I'm sure you know we all bare scars from her, we think it's time for her to get what she deserves". She smiled and nodded along, I'm in.

We walked down to the sitting room, "okay I did some digging with an old friend of dads at the ministry, he says that Umbitch herself will be out of her last trial meeting at exactly 12:24. We have to catch her before she reaches her office we don't know what she has to help her in there.", Ron stated. I watched Pansy's eyes widen slight but I continued with what I knew "I know an old cabin in the woods we can apperate her to, I used to use it for our pack dealings, it's in a secluded area where no one will hear her. There's plenty of equipment there and I think we should get our revenge before proving our point to Dumbledick".

"Wait wait, I have a question", Pansy began, I looked at Ron who looked from me to her. "How many times have you guys pulled kidnappings and murders?". I laughed slightly as Ron tried to hold his in, I looked her dead in the eyes and began "We may have trusted Dumbledick once but not even he could control us, why do you think we were named the untameable, Deadly pack?".

* Pansy's POV *
Okay so I was kinda impressed, these idiots had managed to get away with so much. "Before we go through with the plan, why isn't the rest of the pack here?". I asked I wasn't sure about leaving Hermione alone but I am sure they had a good reason, and I really did want to kill umbitch for what she wrote on my mates arm. "I don't want them to get hurt they haven't been on missions like this before and even though Hermione has I doubt she would want to face umbitch again after, well you know", Harry said. I agreed and we went over the plan again before apperating into our positions.

* Umbitch's POV *
I made my way out of the court room, I plastered on my fake smile and delicately walked towards my office, I had to meet with Dumbledore about our plans to separate Harry from his so called pack and obliviate him so he will be loyal to us once more. I continued on and actually smiled towards a certain beetle who was listening in on the ministry's private affairs, I had reached the hallway connecting to my office when my path was blocked by a tall figure. Before I could make out who it was something hit me from behind and I blacked out.

When I came around I was in a dark room with only one light that was shining in my eyes. I looked around and saw dry blood soked the walls, so much that it almost looked like red paint. Great. Who did I annoy now. I reached for my wand and realised it was missing, I tried to escape the ropes that were binding my hands behind the chair but stopped when a door opened.

My breathing holts as I gulp and begin to panic, I'm trapped with the ones I've hurt the most... I'm so dead....

* Harry's POV *
I blocked the light in the hallway and right on time there the bitch was. She looked at me with an annoyed face which fell as Pansy hit her from behind with something, she described as better than a knock out spell. We apperated to the cabin and tied her up in the dark room. I forgot how many people we brought here over the years the walls were practically red by now. "How many? Do I want to know?" Pansy asked with a socked tone. "Probably not", Ron replied with a chuckle. Once she was stuck we left the room and waited.

* Pansy's POV *
"Okay I have to ask it's starting to bother me", I said nerves nearly getting the best of me, I'm just glad their on my side. They both looked at me and told me to continue, "What did Umbitch do to you guys?". Both of their faces dropped and they began telling me, everything she had done. "She was the reason we have so many scars, all of us were tortured by her in at least one way", Ron began. "The first was just me, it was before I knew what I was, she gave the idea to Dumbledore when I was just a baby. She told him to send me to my uncles house, I was abused and treated lower than a house elf by him and his son until I was 11 and was 'rescued' by Dumbledore. Or at least that's what he told me. Although my uncle and his whale or a son were my first victims in that room, they were terrified to find I had learned about my werewolf strength and power. Then after I had turned Ron and Hermione she treated us the same way, I tried to take the punishments given but she had this chip placed in my neck which stopped me from helping them. That's how Hermione got her scar. Because I couldn't rip the chip out fast enough". Harry was in tears at this point which was shocking. I had never seen him cry.

"You saved me mate, don't forget that, you tried your hardest to help everyone and she hurt you for it", Ron said as Harry stopped crying and face hardened. "After all of that though, the worst is what she plans for Draco, and the rest of the pack. She's not getting to you guys the way she got to us". As he finished I assume a noise came from the room as Ron and Harry both looked at the door. Man it must be cool to have super hearing.