6

HAHAHA IVE DONE IT I CAN SEND MY ART MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

The next morning when the duo woke they sloppily made their way to the kitchen.

" What's there to eat? " Asked George as Sapnap stumbled down the stairs.

" Cereal. " He answered plainly and George grinned.

" It feels like forever since I've had cereal! " He exclaimed excitedly, making Dream smile.

" U- Uh... Anything else? " He asked sheepishly.

" Cereal. " Sapnap repeated tiredly. Dream frowned under the mask, he instinctively adjusted it.

" I- uh. Okay. I'll have cereal. " Dream forced a grin. He knew he would regret it later.

George stuck his head out from the pantry with an excited smile, a little hop in his step as he placed a blue box on the counter.

" I still can't read. " Sighed Dream. George chuckled.

" Sapnap, do you want Frosted Flakes? " He called. The dark haired boy gave an exhausted groan as a reply. " I'm taking that as a yes. "

Dream was passed a bowl filled with the corn flakes and stared at it for a moment before digging in.

It was so much better than anything he'd ever had. The clinking of spoons against bowls filled the silent room as everyone enjoyed breakfast.

George's halo glowed a blinding sort of bright, telling Dream the boy was definitely very happy.

Dream finished his bowl and leaned back in the chair. He yawned and tried his best to flatten his ruffled hair.

Dream's ears drooped slightly and George couldn't tell if it was from how tired the blonde was, or something else.

" You okay, Dream? " George asked in a hushed tone. Dream's mind raced for a moment before he forced out an answer.

" Yeah. It's just... Just a lot to take in. " He hummed. " I always wondered what it felt like to be alive. " He shifted in his seat, he could practically sense the coming nausea, though it hadn't hit him just yet.

" are you sure? Your ears are drooping. " Frowned George.

" Mhmmm... " His words grew more slurred as nausea hit him like a tidal wave.

" Okayyy... " George squinted suspiciously before engaging in a conversation with Sapnap. It appeared they were reminiscing what they used to do when Dream was alive.

Dream suddenly stood up, hand over mouth as he darted away.

TW: This next scene may trigger anyone with emetophobia. If you aren't sure what it is, just google it.

Dream hunched over the toilet to spill his guts.

" dammit. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat regular food. " He groaned to no one in particular as he hunched back over to vomit again.

He choked in a breath as his body fought with itself. He was stuck coughing despite a desperate need for air. He couldn't help but continue hacking, everything around him swirling out of focus. He heard the door open, but couldn't care less.

" Dream!? " His name rang sharply through his ears and he finally managed to get a grip and take a deep, shaky breath in.

George crouched down beside him, patting his back. " You okay? "

" I can't eat human food. " Hewheezed, his throat burning. He cleaned up the room despite his shaking hands and George led him out. He looked up to see a worried looking Sapnap.

TW over

" You sounded like you were dying in there. Are you okay? " Sapnap asked.

" I- I'm okay. " He croaked. He fixed his mask again. Nervous habit.

" He can't eat regular food. " frowned George.

" Well what is he supposed to eat then? "

Dream shrugged, tiredly leaning against George. " Good morning. " He said with a weak laugh.

George sighed but mumbled it back.

" Well that was eventful. " Chuckled Sapnap.

Dream's ears perked. " Entertainer at your service. " he took off his mask and winked before everything went back to tired and droopy. He set his mask on the desk.

" Mood Swings, much? " Laughed George as he set Dream on the couch.

" What's there to do when you're alive? " asked Dream curiously.

" Well I have to stream today in a couple minutes. I promised an early stream. " Sapnap hummed. " Though.. That was to uh.. Address George's death since I haven't posted anything since... " Sapnap's eyes dimmed.

George placed a hand on his shoulder. " I'm right here for now though, it's okay. " smiled George.

" Hey George, I can teach you how to hide your wings. " Dream suggested.

" I- okay. Why not. " George smiled.

Dream led him away so Sapnap could start his stream.

" Okay, First close your eyes. " Dream instructed

George did as he was told, feeling mildly confused.

" Okay, now envision yourself without your wings and halo. Just normal you. " Dream watched as George's wings and halo disappeared without warning, like they had originally been a trick of the eye.

" You did it. " Grinned Dream.

" It's really tiring. " Admit George.

Dream nodded.

" Just forget the image to bring them back. " He said. The halo and Wings appeared again.

" I'll be right back. I left my mask. " Dream said, darting up uncomfortably. When around more than one person, he hated being without his mask.

He was gone before George could even open his mouth to argue. " dream! No- Wait! " He shouted, chasing him through the house.

Dream sharply turned the corner and ran in, Sapnap looked up in alarm.

" Mask. Now. " Dream hissed, panic bubbling up in him when he saw the chat going a million miles an hour, he knew the people were reacting to something based on what George had told him.

" Dream. " Sapnap sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. " The chat wants to know who you are. "

Dream's eyes widened slightly. He hadn't hid his ears or tail or wings, nothing.

" Wow cool Cosplay. Where'd you get it all from? " A robotic voice came over. Dream slammed his hands onto his mask, using his hoodie to cover his face until he could fix the mask on.

" Uhm. Uh- I made it. " Blurted Dream.

" Who is this? Dream? Sapnap has a roommate?? " The robotic voice read off again.

" Uh- yup- uh. " Dream's brain seemed to flat line then and there and he darted out of there as fast as he could, still panicking.

" Dream! " George yelled in a scolding tone. Dream could hear the voice because of his long ears and it read off another donation.

" Did I just hear george in the bg?1!/?1! "

" Oh god. We really can't keep it together here, can we? " sighed Dream.

Critiques, suggestions, tips?

hahaha two chapters today. Idk if anyone is actually reading these, tho tbh I don't really care.

Love y'all if you are tho!

Moony <3