Extra Scenes

A/N: Originally, this was never supposed to see the light of day but thank you for #1 in dreamnotfound! I guess this wasn't over lol. Have some ideas that never made the final cut! 

Between Chapter 3 (In the Centre of Attention) and Chapter 4 (Unless ;) )

Dream can't believe it.

Although he had heard the words clear as day and Sapnap repeated it back to him twice already, Dream still couldn't process the information. The Texan boy, however, grins proudly at his idea.

'No,' Dream finally responds after moments of stunned silence. 'No!' he says again, louder, as if the other hadn't heard him the first time. 'I repeat, no!'

'Oh, come on, you know he likes you back,' Sapnap drawls, lying down on Dream's bed, his head resting on his arms behind him. 

Dream frowns. 'Yeah, whatever, but we've got to respect his wishes, Sapnap. He had bad experiences. What if it goes wrong? Double bad experiences. Then what? We completely ruin our friend?'

'Woah, partner,' Sapnap chuckles, dragging Dream onto his back beside him. 'Hold your horses. You're lucky you have me as your friend. The plan will be foolproof, I promise you. And that's saying something because you and George are lovesick fools.'

'No, I'm not.'

'Yes, you are.'

Dream sighs, knowing that their childish banter would never end until one gives up. He surrenders before it can escalate.

'You're so annoying.'

Sapnap grins in victory, staring at the plain white ceiling with his friend. They lie in a comfortable silence, letting the world pass by for forever.

'So...' Dream asks in a hushed tone, 'What's your plan?'

The younger male refrains from smiling wider and struggles not to giggle. 'Well, you know the way there's this big sale for the shop closing down in town?'

'Yeah? They're practically giving stuff away, at this point.'

'Well, what about we get these sticky notes...'

Between Chapter 7 (Deep in Conversation) and Chapter 8 (Ignoring the Obvious)

'How about this one?'

Harvey holds up a small gold bracelet with a pearl. It's pretty, but not what Dream was looking for.

Dream pulls a face. 'George has a cool undertone. I think silver would be better.'

It's the Asian male's turn to pull a face, 'How do you know about undertones?! Did you do research for this?' He sets the bracelet back as the other turns crimson.

'Perhaps.'

Harvey scoffs before turning to the shelf again. It was quiet and the only other people there was a chirpy assistant, who was busy with a young couple. Dream can't help but take sneaking glances, jealously bubbling within him as he watches them link arms and act lovey-dovey, pointing at the rings on display. They giggle and Dream tears his eyes away before they catch him staring.

He wishes it could be him and George.

Between Chapter 12 (Love Me) and Chapter 13 (I'm Sorry)

Wilbur tilts his head to the side in confusion, watching Bad order Skeppy and Techno, who are on ladders, struggling with big, light bags. 

'Uh, what's going on?' Fundy questions, slurping on his Caprisun. He hands Wilbur a bag of Skittles, his eyes not leaving the scene in front of him.

Dream is slightly pale from fear but his cheeks glow pink with excitement. 'Look what Bad did.' He opens one of the sacks, showing the two the vast numbers of multi-colored pieces of paper. Wilbur's jaw drops, his hand dropping a red candy onto the floor.

'How many are in there?!'

'I mean, there's about 5 from each student, so...'

Fundy chokes on his Caprisun. He wasn't an A student in Maths but he sure knew that that was a lot of sticky notes.

'What the Hell?! How did we not know?!'

'Language!' Bad exclaims. He bounds over, smiling proudly. 'You muffins were on a school trip. You can write some if you want! We've got some extras over there.' He gestures vaguely somewhere but his attention is torn away by Techno, who had taken bag before throwing it at Skeppy. He fumbles before falling off the ladder and begins yelling profanities, to which, Bad shouts at him. It's a mutual competition as to who could be louder. Skeppy scurries off, running away from Bad.

Fundy looks at Dream, who was fiddling with his wrists, wringing them nervously. The Dutch boy smiles reassuringly, taking his wrists in his hands as a sign of comfort. Dream returns the smile, drawing his arms away.

'Thanks.'

'Don't worry about it. Worried?'

'No,' he lies blatantly.

Fundy just chuckles. 'You'll be fine.'

'Mm.' Dream hums, uncertain.

His stomach was doing backflips and his heart thumps painfully in his chest. He was terrified but happy. It was like going skydiving but into a pool of emotions, never knowing if it was going to end up exactly as planned or terribly wrong.

The thrill was killing him and he loved it.

It was all for George.

His best friend. He loved his dumb face, his dumb jokes, his dumb smile. He loved how he laughs and how his eyes lit up at the sight of Dream. He loved how he would text him at random hours of the night due to his horrible sleep schedule, knowing he would never get a reply right away. He loved how he blushed when Dream made a quick remark. 

Dream loves him.