𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Derek!?"

Derek didn't tell me anything instead he pushed me behind him as Luke started to stand up.

"You bitch you didn't tell me you had a fucking  boyfriend!"

Well I don't.

Derek got into his face and Luke flinched.

"Well now you know, get out of my sight."

Luke pushed through Derek and made his way out the door of the club, Derek turn towards me checking to see if I was hurt.

I didn't even bother to look at Derek I wasn't mad him for punching Luke, I was mad at him for ignoring me for weeks.

Derek tired to put his index finger under my chin but I couldn't stand to look at him right now, I turned my head away from him.

As much as I wanted to melt into his touch I knew I needed to stand my ground and not give in to him, I decided to walk away not give him the benefit of giving me excuses.

Derek grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, I'm telling you just his touch is making me weak.

That all went away till this asshole opened his mouth.

"Lemon who the fuck was that man? Did you want him to fuck you huh? I mean once a whore always a whore right? Is that why you don't push his hands away!"

Did Derek honestly think that lowly of me?

Is he always going to call me a whore in every argument we have?

The word 'whore' always gives me flash backs when I was living with Lovella, she would always call me that every chance she got at first it didn't bother me till one day I got home and she painted whore on my walls.

Lovella claimed it wasn't her but she was the only one in the house. I'll never done nothing wrong to her, I treated her with so much respect.

I didn't notice I was scratching my arms till I felt Derek put his jacket around me and I snapped out of my flash back and came back to reality.

I took off Derek's jacket and let it fall on the ground, I felt my eyes getting watery and I knew my eyes her glosses just by the way Derek was looking at me.

Even his eyes were getting watery but it's what he deserves, I took all the strength I had to find my voice.

"Don't ever come near me me again, delete my number. Wh- whatever we had Derek is done."

I immediately ran out of the club, I didn't dare to look back, this man is breaking me even more than ever before but I still want him. It doesn't make sense.

As I was walking back to my place I looked down at my arms and I notice the blood going down my arms.

I start rubbing my arms thinking it'll do something.

I heard someone behind me but I didn't pay attention to who it was until I recgonized the arms who pulled me in.

I kept hitting, yelling and crying at the man who keeps hurting me.