3: 2nd and 3rd meetings

"Nari you need to chill out."

"I can't fail this class Matt."

"I understand that but you need to chill. You have a whole month to actually prepare for this exam."

I huff in annoyance but Naeun interrupts us "Nari we need to go."

I sigh again "Yeah, right. Sorry, let's go."

"Nari-"

"Matt I'm fine. It's fine."

"You don't smell fine."

I huff "We can talk about it later."

He sighs and Naeun drags me from his apartment. We walk to the cafe and actually beat Jimin there.

"Nari are you sure you're okay? Your scent smells so burnt and stressed."

I nod and sigh "I'm fine Naeun. At least I will be."

I see Jimin walk in and I wave him over. He smiles and quickly makes his way over "Hey."

"Hey, Jimin this is my sister Naeun. Naeun, this is Jimin."

They greet each other and I notice that Jimin wasn't accompanied by anyone. "Oh, my pack mate is running late. He had a late night and got up late."

Both of us nod in understanding "She had a late night too. But really I mean no night." Naeun glares at me

"I had to study!"

"For an exam that you don't have for another month! There was no need for you to stay up all night."

I huff and Jimin looks inbetween us amused "That explains the tired look and the smell of burnt honey."

"Is my scent really that noticeable?"

Jimin shrugs "Only up close although my packmate will probably smell you the second he walks in. His nose has been really sensitive the past few days."

Naeun and I share a side glance and Jimin sets his bag down "So what do you guys want?"

"Um I will order my own, you agreed to treat my sister, not me."

"Well I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't and I'd like to be a good friend. Don't argue, you won't win, I am very stubborn. So what would you two like?"

Naeun sighs and goes to argue but I just nudge her and she gives in "I usually get a hot green tea, medium."

"An iced Carmel macchiato. Also medium." I smile at Jimin

He nods "Got it."

He goes up to the counter and Naeun quickly turns to me. "Pack mate who just happens to suddenly have a really sensitive sense of smell the past few days? I'd say you are meeting your soulmate again today Bean."

I huff, starting to get really nervous "How do I get away from this without seeming rude?"

"You don't. You are going to suck it up and talk to him."

I huff again and Jimin comes back with our drinks. He sets them down then seems to notice the off mood between me and Naeun "Is everything okay?"

I nod and grab my drink "Yeah. Thank you by the way, you really didn't have to."

"I did. I still feel bad for knocking you on your ass."

I shrug "Barely felt it, although you are kind of built like a brick wall which is a little odd for an omega."

"I'm a dancer, kind of comes with the territory."

"Well that explains that."

"I um don't mean to be intrusive or sound rude, but do you have a mate? You smell heavily of a male alpha."