LAZY MORNINGS - MINSUNG

SHIP: MINSUNG

PLOT: Minho and Jisung have a day off, and they decide to have a lazy day indoors.

TRIGGERS: None

JISUNG P.O.V.

I started waking up due to the light coming in from the window, I felt birds chirping and the faint sound of a city starting to wake up. I felt an arm firmly wraped around my waist and a hand softly playing with my hair.

I opened my eyes slowly and let them adjust to the brightness inside the room. Once I could see everything clearly I looked up only to meet with a pair of big brown eyes looking at me lovingly.

"Good morning sleepyhead," said my boyfriend, Minho a slight smile plastered on his lips.

I nuzzled my head against his chest while mumbling a lazy 'good morning', he chuckled slightly.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking up at him.

"Your morning voice is as adorable as you." He said and kissed the tip of my nose.

I blushed and hid my head in the crook of his neck. He cooed at me.

"Aww angel, don't be shy," he said lifting my chin with his fingers.

He kissed my lips softly and leaned his forehead against mine afterward. He smiled sweetly at me before laying back down, and he started playing with my hands.

"So what's today plan?" He asked.

"Breakfast, cuddles, some more cuddles, Netflix and... cuddles."

I felt him smirk slightly before patting my back signaling me to get off him.

"Ok well, you can finish waking up my little squirrel, I'll go and make us some breakfast, what do you want, fruit salad or cereal?"

"If you could make pancakes that would be amazing," I said back smiling and giving my best puppy eyes, hoping he would accept.

"Ok, forget about cereal and fruit salad, pancakes it is, with Nutella?"

I nodded eagerly and he ran off to the kitchen.

I started stretching and after looking at the seeling for like ten minutes I finally got myself to get out of bed. I put one of Minho's hoodies since it was starting to get chilly and headed towards the kitchen.

I saw him already cooking the pancakes and I decided to back hug him. I wraped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Hey babe, are you cold?" He said noticing I was wearing one of his hoodies.

"Not with your hoodie," I said smiling at him.

He glanced at me and smiled back.

"Ok, pancakes are finished, can you set the table? I'll be right there."

I nodded and grabbed two glasses, water, some forks and knives, and napkins. Shortly after I finished setting the table he came with two plates of pancakes with Nutella.

We started eating while we talked about some random stuff. Our schedule had been hectic this last month, so it was really nice to be able to spend some time like this with him.

We finished having breakfast and I started cleaning the dishes while he got a pillow fort ready for our cuddle and Netflix session.

I finished fastly and went towards our shared bedroom. I opened the door slowly and went inside to find a cute pillow fort with my handsome boyfriend laying down waiting for me.

 I opened the door slowly and went inside to find a cute pillow fort with my handsome boyfriend laying down waiting for me

"Ready for the cuddle session my little baby?" He asked softly.

I nodded quickly and he opened his arms, I wasted no time and ran to lay on top of his chest. And while a random movie started playing I looked up at him to find him staring at me.

"Why are you staring?" I asked playfully.

He smirked at me.

"I'm just appreciating the beauty from the person I love the most in this world."

"Ew, that's so cheesy." I said and made a fake disgusted face, I smiled short after and then pecked his lips, "I love you too."

WORD COUNT: 699

AUTHORS NOTE:

Yeah guys, so this sucks, and it's short compared to the others, like, really short, but school has been stressing me out, I promise I'll write something better soon.

Thanks for 100 reads, I know it's not much but I really appreciate it.

Enjoy!~ <3