004; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨

SHE

"DI FOR THE LAST TIME CAN WE TURN OFF THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES." olivia groaned lifting her head off of jonahs shoulder to glare at her friend who was intensely watching the film with her head on zach's shoulder.

the night that the friendship group heard about chelsea and jacks breakup had happened two weeks ago, which meant that the now ex couple had, had two weeks to calm down and come to the realisation that they were gonna see each other again at some time soon.

that some time soon being now.

the friendship group usually had an annual movie night twice a year for reasons nobody really knew about but it was their tradition and they enjoyed it.

they often took it in turns to pick the films and tonight it was diana's turn, and a result of the girl being hopelessly in love with dylan o'brien meant that the group often ended up having to watch things, as you guessed it, starting dylan o'brien and tonight? was the maze runner series....... for the third time.

"that depends liv can you and jonah admit that you're hopelessly in love with one another?" the brunette quirked an eyebrow tilting her head in zach's neck so she was looking at her friend.

both olivia and jonah's mouths fell open and closed before reopening and closing once again like a fish before they started making protests and claims about not liking one another, to which diana just rolled her eyes in response.

the commotion then caught the attention of daniel and athena, the latter picking up the tv remote to pause the film so that they didn't miss any of it while watching another petty argument.

it wasn't unusual for someone to come picking on diana or zach's choice of film at the movie night, mainly because they were the youngest and for some reason their taste 'wasn't as mature' which was complete bullshit because jonah didn't even get fifteen minutes into IT chapter two before screaming at the pair to turn it off.

"that depends, can you and zach fuck already?" chelsea spoke up for the first time that evening, her voice clear and confident unlike when she had arrived earlier.

both diana and zach shrugged in response turning to look at each other and leaning in before bursting out into laughter at the thought of even kissing the other.

"that was absolutely hilarious chels i'll give you that-" zach spoke up waving his hand in her direction making the rest of the group groan minus corbyn.

the entire friendship group had been trying to get diana and zach together for the longest time but neither of them would ever admit their feelings and the group were slowly starting to lose hope.

corbyn on the other hand had apparently clearly been shipping diana with someone other than zach but he just wouldn't tell the group who it was which made them the ever more suspicious and curious about it.

"hey zach look it's a zombly acopalypse!" diana exclaimed pointing at the tv and waving her fingers around mystically as her eyes met zach's annoyance filled face.

"i hate you." the boy deadpanned leaning backwards from the brunett, a small pout on his face as he struggled to stop his lip from moving at the thought of bursting out into laughter.

"no you don't." diana began shaking her head with a small smirk on her face as she raised her eyebrows at the boy next to her who sighed, rewrapping his arm around her and pulling her back into his body.

"no i don't." he mumbled into her hair as she placed her face back into the crook of his neck, the usual position they sat in.

"okay you two aren't dating so how are you making me feel single i-" christina spoke up leaning over corbyn to grab a bag of sour patch kids off of the pile of candy on the table.