006; 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨

SHE

"GET IN LOSER OR I WON'T TAKE YOU OUT TO GET YOUR NUGGETS!" jack whistled at the girl who was running well more or so slowly jogging out of her apartment complex, holding onto her chest with her phone and keys in hand.

jack had already opened the door to his car for her, patiently or well actually not so patiently awaiting for the brunettes arrival as he sat in the drivers seat, aggressively tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"alright avery, no need to bust a nut from frustration i'm right here." diana exasperatingly sighed, slightly out of breathe from legging it down all the stairs in the apartment complex.

she quickly hopped in the car, wrapping zach's flannel around her body in hopes to help her radiate some form of heat as she shut the door and quickly spun to put on her seatbelt.

"how are you already out of breathe?" the blonde laughed, raising an eyebrow as he tilted his head at the brunette sat in his passenger seat.

"there are a lot more stairs in that apartment building than you would think-" she muttered, yet jack picked up on it, biting the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing.

"if you can't run down a flight of stairs i don't even wanna know how long you'd last." the boy mumbled, pulling his bottom lip through his teeth. the pair still not having yet left the outside of diana's building.

the brunette didn't even stutter, holding intense eye contact as she bit her lip slowly, scanning the boy up and down before looking from his left eye to his right eye and down to his lips before saying one phrase.

"you wanna find out?" she subtly raised an eyebrow, no shame on her face whatsoever, as jack could slowly feel the heat rising up to his face as he decided to turn around and drive off now to hopefully direct the attention elsewhere.

"that zachs?" jack smirked, clicking his tongue against his teeth as he began driving down the street, his eyes scanning over the fabric hanging from diana's shoulders and stopping near her thighs.

"yeah." the brunette curtly nodded in response. "there a problem with that?" she queered as jack hummed in disagreement, shaking his head, not yet using his voice to speak up in response.

"nothing wrong with it." he defended as he took a left turn, beginning to make their way to mcdonald's. "does z know you're stealing his entire wardrobe?"

"would you rather i stole yours?" diana shot back leaning her head back against the headrest in the car and turning so she was looking at the blonde driving.

her eyes being attracted to his hands as he gripped tightly onto the steering wheel, and the way he pulled his lip between his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows in conversation.

only to then remember that was her best friends ex boyfriend and she probably didn't even find him attractive anyway, she was just sleep deprived and delusional.

"i mean...." jack trailed off invitingly, in response to the girls earlier question. "i do have much better fashion sense." he argued letting out a small chuckle.

"okay that's your opinion." the girl squealed slightly having to hold onto the car door handle as the car came to an abrupt stop at a set of stop lights.