007; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

SHE

"YOU TWO LOOK ABSOLUTELY WASTED!" the group only received groans in response as an exhausted looking jack and diana rolled from their spots, scattered in the girls lounge.

jack awkwardly lifted his head from the couch, cracking his neck as his eyes snapped open upon hearing the sound and he let out a small 'ow'

diana on the other hand was curled up into a tiny ball on the loveseat, her arms wrapped around a stuffed elephant toy she'd had since she was four.

"did you guys drink?" zach cautiously asked as he stepped around the mass mess of mcdonald's packaging and over to the love seat diana was sat on, picking up her head and resting it on his lap as the brunette immediately cuddled into him.

"aww man." athena mumbled as she glanced around, "my apartment." she frowned as daniel let out a small chuckle, keeping his arm firmly wrapped around his girlfriends waist as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"no zach we didn't drink." jack rolled his eyes at the brunette boy who then raised his eyebrows suggesting something else.

"and no-" the blonde held his finger up to stop anyone else from speaking "we didn't fuck either." he harshly pressed the heel of his hand into his eye as he sat up, moving on the couch so other people could sit down.

"sorry about your apartment thena." jack grimaced as he suddenly realised the aftermath of what had happened last night after him and diana had gotten back.

"it's okay." the silver haired girl shrugged as everyone began making their way to sit on different couches. "i'll make di clean it when she wakes up." she giggled only to receive a dismissive flick of diana's hand in the air as she adjusted herself so she was sat up, but her cheek was presssed into zach's shoulder making the boy laugh.

"good morning sleeping beauty." he teased with a cheeky smile on his face and although the brunettes eyes were closed she could definitely sense it.

"fuck off herron." di muttered, biting her lip to stop the smile that was slowly creeping up into her face as she sat with her best friend.

"aww you love me really." zach smugly smiled wrapping his arms around diana as she reluctantly melted into the hug, becoming more comfortable. the both of them forgetting that everyone else was there with them.

"what happened after you two got diana's much needed chicken nuggets then." corbyn taunted as he mystically waved his hands around in the air.

"shut up corbyn- we literally came back put on a movie. talked about whatever and fell asleep that is all." diana rolled her eyes at the blonde boys accusation not even bothering to look in his direction.

"uh huh-" the besson smirked "and how do we know that's true?" he tilted his head to the side in a taunting way as he watched zach once again tighten his grip on the brunette in his arms knowing that despite she was tired she would still attack him.

"cause i'm smart and you're not-" diana suggested with a small grin as olivia and chelsea suddenly walked through the front door, not knowing what was going on and nobody noticing them either.

"do you actually remember anything from school?" corbyn asked the girl a confused look on his face as he placed both hands on the coffee table in front of him and leant forwards slightly.

"oh oh i do remember one time i convinced this girl in my class to put my name on all of her geography projects because fuck geography i couldn't be bothered to do that." diana began explaining as chelsea and olivia walked over to the couch sitting opposite ziana.

"in exchange i told her the basic details of sex and how to flirt with guys." she further explained, becoming slightly more awake and positioning herself so she was sat more upright, her head still on zach's shoulder and her legs still over his lap.

"i got an a on all my projects that year and she- well she unfortunately got pregnant" diana smiled before grimacing and shuddering her shoulders. "probably should've mentioned the importance of pulling out..... and a condom." she recounted, her smile dropping into a frown

"and explained how birth control worked just in case-" she muttered sharing a glance with zach who was staring at her wide eyed.

"and you tease me for dropping out!" he gestured towards the girl who shook her head with a small smile.

"except i didn't drop out. i'm just really dumb." she poked him sticking out her tongue at the boy who stuck his out in response.

"let's settle with the idea that you're both really dumb and therefore made for one another." daniel offered his opinion with a small shrug as he watched everyone slowly shake their heads at the fact he decided to speak up against a tired and needy diana.

"watch your language seavey i could take your girlfriend if i wanted to." diana smirked not even sparing him a glance as she began inspecting her nails, further cuddling into zach's side as the brunette boy got the memo that she wanted someone to cuddle and tightly moved his arms around her in a comfortable way.

"i highly doubt that." daniel's movements froze as he shared a look with athena who just turned away from him jokingly and made her eyes widen while she made eye contact with christina who returned the action jokingly.

"i don't." zach put his hand up as if he was in a class, jack doing the same, then corbyn, then christina, then olivia, then chelsea and then finally jonah as diana raised an eyebrow almost daring the seavey to continue with his weak argument.

"yeah okay well i- uhm whatever." daniel shrugged as the remaining members of the room laughed at him, athena pulling a funny face as she cuddled back into daniels side.

"i'm kidding dani." she muttered placing her chin on his shoulder and turning to kiss his cheek. "i would never leave you." she smiled as she held daniels hand, turning to throw a joking wink at diana who blew a joking kiss in return as athena pretended to catch it. secretly soulmates.

"okay well now that we've established that..."zach began talking as he felt diana tug on his shirt. "i think someone needs to go back to sleep in her own bed so that's exactly where she'll be going." he was quick to stand up, picking up diana as he did so not having the heart to force her to stand up and walk.

"he's so drastically in love with her-" olivia spoke up, her arms on the back of the couch as she leant her chin on top of them.

"-she's so drastically in love with him." chelsea finished the girls sentence as corbyn sat in the corner shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"but someone else is drastically falling for her."

AUTHORS NOTE

no they didn't sleep together..... yET. i'm creating drama first and it's beautiful. also sorry it's really short i just wanted to update this book 🥰🤚

if you haven't seen already i posted the cast for temporary fix! very excited for that. i've probably also told you this enough and you may be sick of it but pls go check out my new zach book! 😝

n e whore

i hope you've all had/ are having a wonderful friday. remember that i love you and stay safe mkay 🥺🤍