011; 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩

SHE

"HEY THENA! KISS OR SLAP?" diana ran up to the silver haired girl with her phone in her hand. the tik tok app open as it was currently filming the both of them. the 'kiss or slap' trend was fairly old on tik tok but it was still hilarious to watch nonetheless.

diana had seen one on her for you page about five minutes prior and after having a mini debate in her head she decided that she wanted to do one with all her friends and so that's what she started doing.

the girls plans about going on a road trip to escape the boys was soon scrapped as they realised they weren't actually able to go anywhere with all their schedules combined they didn't have many free days letting them do their own stuff.

because of that they mainly just decided they were going to annoy the boys the same way they were annoying them and it was actually pretty successful.

the silver haired girl smiled, turning her head and placing a small kiss on diana's cheek making the two girls laugh as the brunette momentarily stopped the camera to catch her breath after bidding thena a slight farewell.

soon diana walked away, her phone in her hand as she searched for her next target only to come across daniel and corbyn sat next to each other on the couch so she shimmied her way in between the two ignoring their questioning looks.

"kiss or slap boys?" she smiled slightly, biting her lip to stop the grin from spreading as daniel and corbyn shared a cheeky look before they both lightly slapped the girl in the face at the same time.

"okay ouch. fuck you, you asshats." the brunette muttered after she stopped recording for the tik tok, hitting both boys up the back of the head as she walked away from them, the duo bursting into laughter as diana walked away.

the girl was on a mission to run into every person in the house and ask them for a kiss or slap. well everyone who was there, chelsea was once again out with her boo knocking the group number down by one. three people down, five to go.

after aimlessly wandering round the house for another five minutes or so after getting daniel and corbyn in the tik tok, diana found olivia and christina sat together and obviously she walked over to them politely slotting herself in between the duo.

"kiss or slap baes?" the brunette asked. pursing her lips and hoping she wouldn't have to endure another slap at least for a little while.

luckily she didn't have to, as both olivia and christina leant forwards and gave her a kiss on the cheek as diana bowed her head and thanked them both, kissing them on the cheek in response before walking away to find the final four.

it was another little while before she had recorded the next clip, maybe because diana forgot to actually partake in the challenge but as soon as she remembered she was quick to whip her phone out and start filming.

the next 'target' if you would call it that? was jonah. the boy was attempting to enjoy his evening. watching how i met your mother but unfortunately for him, diana was on a mission to complete this tik tok and well she always for what she wanted.

the girl proceeded to politely knock on the eldest boys door and await for a response or to be let in because unlike the other members of the band and friendship group, jonah was actually nice to her ninety three percent of the time so she thought maybe she should return the favour.