Chapter four

The twins were a blast, as expected. They were giving Mason a very in-depth tour of the castle, obviously including their many secret passage ways they've found along the years. Mason was excited to hear that they knew of secret passageways and rooms. She was sure she would find them on her own eventually, but it was helpful that the twins knew their shit.

Soon enough, it was time for dinner. On their way to the great hall, they easily chatted and learnt a lot about one another. Fred and George were thrilled when Mason said she was a slytherin. She would have the inside job of pranking all the slytherin gits. She would have easy access to everything; their rooms, luggage, shampoo, etc! Oh, the endless possibilities!

Fred glanced at the brunette whom was chatting away happily, he noticed how her brown eyes disappeared beneath her long eyelashes, when she truly smiled. How she would tip her head back to laugh, when he told her something funny. Fred thought she was pretty from when he first laid eyes on her, obviously. But now, he kept catching himself admiring her more closely then he had to anybody before.

Sure he thought other girls were pretty of course, but Mason was just pretty in a way he's never seen before. Maybe it was her dimples that only showed when she smiled, or maybe it was her dark eyes and hair. He didn't know what it was, only that he liked it. Fred turned to his brother, only to realize... George was looking at Mason, the exact same way.

The trio of newly made friends shortly arrived to the great hall. Mason's mouth hung open, after seeing how full it was. Beaubaton's certainly did not have this many students. The twins reluctantly dropped her off at the slytherin table, rethinking how thrilled they had been. She waved goodbye with a genuine smile, before taking a seat.

Mason licked her lips, staring hungrily at all the mouth-watering food. She didn't wait another moment to pile her plate full. Mason let out a satisfied sigh, excited with her very filled dish. She wasn't going to waste this chance to eat lots, since at beauxbatons, they practically starved the girls. Having only small portions of porridge for most meals. It was a cruel way to keep the girls thin.

Just as Mason picked up her fork, she heard a thump beside her. She turned her head to the direction of the sound, tucking her dark, brown hair behind her ears. Her annoyed expression instantly turned to an interested one, seeing that the thump was the sound of a hot guy sitting down beside her.

"Hey." The boy smirked. He had brown hair, a shade lighter then her own. His hair was messily parted in the middle, and gave her very Leo Dicaprio vibes. The boy had a sharp jaw line and a seeming smirk that was most definitely always on his face. If she were to describe her type, it would 100% show the boy sitting beside her. "Adrian Pucey." He winked and slid closer to her.

Mason rolled her eyes, and couldn't help but give a small smile in return. She took a sip of her juice before giving him a look that said 'and?'.

"I thought you could use a friend. You know, to talk Hogwarts and stuff." He said while running a hand through his hair. Of course Mason was going to accept this offer. Adrian was hot and seemed nice. She opened her mouth, about to answer... When Jack suddenly interrupted. He sat on her other side.

"Hey Mase, how's that big, ugly thing healing up?" Jack asked with a smile. Mason groaned at his attempt to embarrass her. That's what she thought it was, at least. But in reality, when Jack and his best mate Draco were walking to the slytherin table, Jack saw Pucey sitting way too close to Mason. Completely ditching Draco, he jogged right up to Mason. And did the first thing he thought of, that would get Pucey to back off from his best friend. All in all, Jack has never been the sharpest.

Adrian glanced at Mason's amused expression, wow he's never seen someone so gorgeous. Her face showed a bit of annoyance, but was mostly laughter from something Stone said. He then came to a weird realization. Adrian wanted to make her laugh... and he didn't want Jack Stone doing it.