Reborn

Location: Earth 420, Kansas City, Missouri, USA

Date: October 13, 2020

The last thing that twenty-seven year old Erica Elizabeth Evans remembered was having a killer headache before everything as she knew it changed.

===============================================

Location: Earth 209, Mystic Falls, Virginia, USA

Date: October 13, 1978

There's an infant crying too close to her ears but weirdly enough it's not increasing her headache, in fact her headache is completely gone. She can't seem to open her eyes, her body feels extremely sensitive but the everyday pains of back and knee problems that she has grown use to were gone. 

Wait is the crying me? What the hell is going on? The Midwestern woman wondered to herself, she received the answer to her silent questions in the form of blissful silence.

"Oh, Colin. She's beautiful." A women with a soft southern accent said sounding awed, somewhere near her. 

Alrighty then....I've always believed in the Buddhist beliefs of karma and reincarnation, I guess I was right to believe so.....because apparently I'm a freaking baby again.....but I didn't die though?...Did I die?...Unless, my headache was an aneurysm....that would explain my current predicament....fuck I'm going to have to go through puberty again...that's why there's no back pain, my boobs are gone.....and I'm gonna have to do public school again....ugh middle school was the worst....oh shit I'm a virgin again....huh I can work with that, after all I regretted a lot of the men I choose to sleep with....maybe this time I can keep my virginity past nineteen years old instead I could wait till I'm like twenty-one....be smarter about my romantic decisions don't let my trauma get the best of me.....I wonder where the new me was born, thankfully the new mother spoke English....based on the accent somewhere in Southern America.....I'm so going to take advantage of that...talk like I'm Rogue from the '90s X-Men cartoon....oh shit, when was I reborn?.....Am I no longer a Millennial?.....Am I now a part of the Alpha Generation?.....that's how it works right, I died in 2020...so in theory I should be reborn in 2020?.....right? Erica Elizabeth is starting to give her new baby brain a headache from thinking too much.

"She's quiet. Look at that cute serious expression on her little face. Makes it seem like she's thinking too hard for someone who hasn't even been alive an hour." said the voice of a southern man in a joking tone.

I'm twenty-seven god damn years old...I don't appreciate being talked down to in a baby voice...fucking dumbass. With that thought, Erica Elizabeth opened her newborn eyes for the first time in her second life. Only to give a disapproving look towards the man she assumes is her new father.

Her new mom laughed, "Would you look at that, seems like she is like her mama and also doesn't appreciate comments from the peanut gallery." Her second mother teased her new father.