Witchcult

Note: The witchcult will be a lot different from Re:zero, since we are in the mha universe. So for example the witches origins will be a bit different.

Y/n: I've noticed that you've been following me for quite a while, Who are you?

Lye: Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing gluttony. Lye Batenkatios.

Sin archbishop? I took that title from the book

........Sin archbishop? I took that title from the book.....has he done the same?

Y/n:.....Do you....also have the gospel?

Lye: Of course! Although...i've been informed that even though your an Archbishop, you don't know anything about the witchcult! How dissapointing!

Y/n: Let's get to the point. What do you want from me?

Lye: A~h Please! Join the witchcult!

......

Witchcult? That's another name i found in the gospel, i never really bothered reading it since most of the stuff in it was complete madness!......or is it?

Y/n: Well, you said it yourself. I don't know much about the witchcult, so i would appreciate a explaination.

Lye: How about you try and actually reading the go~spel you have in your pocket? It would certainly be easier for the both of us.

Y/n: I see.....how about this, tommorow at 5Pm we meet here again and i'll give you my answer.

Lye: Hmmm~ that's fine. We're not really in a hurry, so it's fine.

Y/n: Great! I'll be going then and i'll give you my answer tommorow.

*Timeskip*

*U.A Dorms*

Sato: Man! It's huge!

Mina: We're lucky kids, that's for sure!

Aizawa: First of all, class 1-a.....What's most important is that you all have gathered here safely.

Sero: Looks like everyone got permission to be here.

Tsuyu: The same goes to you sensei! I'm just relieved that you made it back with us too! After watching the interview i was nervous that you might not be able to come back.

Aizawa: It suprises me aswell.

Izuku: (hold on........someone is missing)

Aizawa: Now then, i shall give a brief overview regarding the dorms, but before that........It's true that you were supposed to get your temporary hero licences after the training camp. But you didn't get them, so why were some of you acting like they did? So what i'm going to say now is important.

Todoroki

Lida

Yaoyorozu

Midoriya