Ending H - Yukihira Soma

/A-N: Last one for the boys route~

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"No! I don't want you to leave! Just by thinking that you'll leave, I can't feel at ease." Soma said crying.

"S-Soma! Don't cry!" you said and wiped his tears away.

"I can't stop crying, my chest feels heavy (Reader)-chan. Don't leave us, don't leave me will you?" Soma asked hugging you tight.

"Baka, of course I won't leave you. I like you so much you know." you replied hugging him back.

Soma pulled away, staring at you shocked. "Y-You like me?" Soma asked as you nodded. "I... I like you too (Reader)-chan!" he said and hugged you tight.

💞

You smiled while looking at Soma. "So... Uhm... What do they usually do during dates?" Soma asked confused.

"I don't know either. I tried searching the net and it said murder people. Like hell, I wanna spend my time in jail." you replied sarcastically.

Soma looked at you surprised. "Are we really going to murder people?" he asked making you laugh.

"Of course not, baka. How about a Street Date? I want to try the street foods here." you replied.

Soma's face lit up as he wore a smug grin. "Want to taste my new creation then?"

"No!" you replied frowning making Soma laugh.

"Let's hurry up then." Soma said as you both headed to your own rooms.

🌭 🍟 🌮 🥟 🍡

"Two of this please!" Soma said while pointing at a fried sharks fin dumpling meal.

"Coming right up!" the vendor said and started cooking. Soma was enjoying watching how they cook.

You giggled and took a picture of him. "Crap you're amazing. What ingredients do you use to make this?" Soma asked while checking up the tools.

"Well you see... This really isn't- wait why are you here? Get out!" the vendor yelled while looking at Soma who was wandering inside his booth.

You laughed at Soma as he scratched his head. "Gramps, I was just asking." Soma said before sitting across you.

" Soma said before sitting across you