2.1 - Old Friends

'BREAKING NEWS! - Infamous Serial Killer Cletus Kasady has escaped from Ryker's Prison in the Bronx and is on currently on the run. Police have urged citizens to stay in their homes as Kasady is a dangerous individual. Police are conducting a state wide manhunt as we speak. Here is a picture of Cletus Kasady:

More updates will come in when we receive them" The news anchor said before the news channel cut to a commercial break

"Huh reminds me of a younger me" Y/N said quietly to himself as he watched the diner TV along with other significantly more concerned customers waiting for someone to take his order.

"What can I get you?" The teenaged male waiter asked him ready to scribble down his order into his small notebook.

"Three orders of chimichangas and a large chocolate milkshake, make them extra extra chimichangafied" Y/N emphasised the last part dramatically with his hands.

"Chimichangafied?" The waiter looked at Y/N confused

"What??" Y/N looked equally confused "It's a real word........really put some love into those chimichangas otherwise you don't get the right payoff" Y/N clarified to the young waiter

"Riiiiiiiight" The unconvinced waiter said as he wrote down the order whilst giving Y/N a questioning look "I'll make sure to let the chef know your preferences." He added before walking off towards the kitchen.

"Ahhhh they're definitely spitting in my food........is it weird that I'm ok with that?" Y/N asked before shrugging his shoulders and pulling out his A5 notepad which was full of his personal things such as his various safehouse locations, money earned from his previous jobs and other possible job opportunities.

Y/N was clearly very engrossed into his notes because he soon glanced to see sitting opposite was a black man with black hair who was probably in his mid to late thirties dressed in a suit.

"As beautiful as I am. I'm not interested bub" Y/N said with blunt sarcasm without taking his eyes off his notepad.

"You haven't aged a day in all the years since I last saw" The man said with a hint of wonderment in his voice.

That statement caught Y/N's attention as he placed his notepad down next to him looking the man dead in the eye.