Ending J - Nakiri Alice

{3rd Person's Point of View}

You just arrived at Totsuki, and saw there were students gathering at the school grounds.

'Is there an event today? I'm not aware.' you thought scratching your brow.

"What's going on?" you asked the students who was gathered at the school grounds.

"Sensei!" / "Ohayou Sensei!" / "It seems that Alice-senpai wants to announce something."

You looked up and saw a helicopter, you locked eyes with the white-haired girl standing there. "Alice?!" you yelled as she smiled widely.

The helicopter landed, and Alice ran out while holding a megaphone. "You!" she yelled pointing at you.

Everyone looked around and saw that Alice was pointing her finger at you. You turned around and after making sure no one was at your back, you pointed yourself.

"Yes! You! Yamaguchi (Reader)!" Alice yelled.

"What is she doing?" / "Who knows?" / "A duel?" / "Alice-senpai is challenging (Reader)-sensei to a Shokugeki?"

"I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!" Alice yelled through the megaphone, causing it to feedback.

You all covered your ears, including Alice who turned the megaphone off. She was a blushing mess and was on the verge of crying.

Everyone focused their eyes on the both of you as you approached her.

"Nakiri Alice-san, what do you think you're doing?" you asked while stopping yourself from smiling. Everyone snickered.

"S-Sensei... I'm sorry! I just like you so much. I wanted to confess my feelings to you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." Alice said crying while covering her face.

You crouched down and carried her, making everyone surprised. "I like you too, so stop crying Alice." you replied grinning.

"Y-You like me too?" Alice asked, you smiled and nodded. "Mou!! You could've said so!" Alice yelled and continuously hit your arm.

"You're going to spend time in detention for ruining today's schedule." you said smiling as Alice pouted.

💞

"What are you thinking babe?" you asked Alice who was currently smiling at you.

"Gender doesn't matter, and I want you to know that I love you so much. Even if the world's against us." Alice cooed making you smile.

You then pinched her cheeks, "I love you too but don't get so serious just because you lost to me." you replied.