Part 29: O-Onii-sama???

My fiance was in this class. 

WHAT WAS THAT DAMN PRINCIPAL DOING?!

Did he seriously think that he could get us together this way?! 

The assortment of the students were in a certain but unspoken way. The Academy always did their best to make sure all the classrooms were mixed up, with different cultures and status, all jumbled up.
They always made sure to put the best students in different classes, so they could help other students lower than them.

The administration would never put someone with status and skills with another one. 

Especially not in homeroom.
This was the class used if the school wanted to divide the students up for an activity of some sort. 

So what else but the very reason that the Principal wanted to play cupid would he allow this formation?

In the original game, Roselyn had been put in a completely different class than the other characters of the game, making her rely more on her underlings. 

This was another move that led her to her downfall. Her so-called 'friends' weren't as loyal as she thought, and they spilt everything at a vomiting speed when questioned.

I changed the story drastically. This was the very first time I did it. 

I silently cheered. This proved that it was possible to alter the original story!

But the problem was that I had made myself nearer to death. Making yourself closer to the capture targets and heroine was the same as digging your grave. 

I shivered at what could happen to me.

'No! My resolve isn't as weak as this! I don't even know what will happen in the future. All I have to do is be prepared for it!'

                                                                                        ***

To my surprise, Onii-sama was my homeroom teacher. Usually, this would not be allowed, since we were siblings. 

Maybe the administration messed up. I guess he wasn't so bad anymore. 

But now I could talk to Onii-sama in class more often! This was something to celebrate about! 

And I could also keep an eye on Ivy when she went close to him. I couldn't shove Ivy away from him .....but I could try to interfere. 

Shielding Onii-sama was beginning to become hard. I know that Ivy knew that I cared for my brother.
She would try to break me until I started lashing out on her. 

Then I was done for. The capture targets would use their status and power to get rid of me.

Compared to The Crown Prince, The Heir for the only Dukedom, the next Great Magician, the Next Legendary Politician, The Next Battle General, I was only a duke's daughter. 

I made me angry at the person who created this world. Did you expect the villainess to fight again all these important, irreplaceable figures in society???
This was rigged no matter how you looked at it. 

                                                                            ***

Ivy walked grandiosely into the classroom, like she was the special star of the show. 

To my surprise, everybody was trying to get on her good side. Even though it was almost class time, they around her like bees getting their share of honey. 

Praising her. Inviting her. Giving her jewels as gifts they had on them.